+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: 12/10 show discussion "Spoilers"

  1. #1
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,914

    12/10 show discussion "Spoilers"

    Wow no one is watching?

    Anyway the finale is almost predictable now.

    There is no way in h..ll NY is picking Budda.
    Last edited by Justafan1; 12-10-2007 at 10:12 PM.

  2. #2
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    466

    Re: 12/10 show discussion "Spoilers"

    yeah i just watched the whole dragged out saga. predictable. if rumors mean anything, buddha will be going home next week. what i can't wait for is the reunion show.

  3. #3
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,483

    Re: 12/10 show discussion "Spoilers"

    i just can't believe she kept buddha, he really thinks he is all that. i am with you, there is no way she is picking buddha, unless they want a show about those two which there is no way i will watch. well good for punk (david) he deserves better. he is too good

  4. #4
    Pineapple! ClosetRTWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Groovin' with my human boom box
    Posts
    4,565

    Re: 12/10 show discussion "Spoilers"

    I missed the show. Are you guys saying she eliminated Punk? He was the only guy on this show that ever struck me as actually genuine.

  5. #5
    FORT Fogey beerbelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,106

    Re: 12/10 show discussion "Spoilers"

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2714551;
    I missed the show. Are you guys saying she eliminated Punk? He was the only guy on this show that ever struck me as actually genuine.
    She sure did. She wasn't 'in love with him'. Then when she hugged him, she mouthed to Buddha 'I love you'.

    I just can't get over how these men actually like her, much less get into a relationship with her. They must brainwash them somehow. For one, I think she has a drinking problem and her get ups to 'meet the parents' seemed like she forgot the rest of her outfit her dress was so short. Gross.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

  6. #6
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7

    Re: 12/10 show discussion "Spoilers"

    Buddha's going to win. Last season she went with her mother's pick (Tango) over her passion (Chance). This time, she'll pick her passion. It's apparent that their relationship won't work, thereby, making a third season necessary. Besides, Tailor Made is comical enough to have his own show. This would likely be the first reality dating show that has the judge being ran by the contestants (Can you imagine Tailor Made with flavor of Love type women?).

  7. #7
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,483

    Re: 12/10 show discussion "Spoilers"

    Quote Originally Posted by kraigcarter;2714572;
    Buddha's going to win. Last season she went with her mother's pick (Tango) over her passion (Chance). This time, she'll pick her passion. It's apparent that their relationship won't work, thereby, making a third season necessary. Besides, Tailor Made is comical enough to have his own show. This would likely be the first reality dating show that has the judge being ran by the contestants (Can you imagine Tailor Made with flavor of Love type women?).

    rumor has it that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    tailor made
    won. i will vomit if
    Click to see Spoiler:
    buddha
    wins..

    she said i love you to someone, it might not have been buddha, but they made it look that way

  8. #8
    FORT Fogey Ellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,134

    Re: 12/10 show discussion "Spoilers"

    When is the finale? Things have been so busy these past few weeks, I keep forgetting to watch. I don't even know if I'd know who anyone is anymore, but those FOL and spinoff finales are so gosh darned funny!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

  9. #9
    FORT Fan madeboxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Washington DC area
    Posts
    352

    Re: 12/10 show discussion "Spoilers"

    Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly;2714559;
    She sure did. She wasn't 'in love with him'. Then when she hugged him, she mouthed to Buddha 'I love you'.

    I just can't get over how these men actually like her, much less get into a relationship with her. They must brainwash them somehow. For one, I think she has a drinking problem and her get ups to 'meet the parents' seemed like she forgot the rest of her outfit her dress was so short. Gross.
    What you need to realize is that she's appears not to be that way off camera. Just about all the men in the house said that it is like two different people with Tiffany and her FOL persona, New York

    The other point is that she usually gravitates toward her mother's wished. Remember, Mama was the one who pushed Tango

    Punk mainly went because she was convinced that his mother just didn't like her and was brought to tears at the thought of Punk and NY together. However there must have been a point that was not aired where they finally accepted her as she keeps alluding to Punk's mom liking her in the end.

  10. #10
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,914

    Re: 12/10 show discussion "Spoilers"

    Quote Originally Posted by kraigcarter;2714572;
    Buddha's going to win. Last season she went with her mother's pick (Tango) over her passion (Chance). This time, she'll pick her passion. It's apparent that their relationship won't work, thereby, making a third season necessary. Besides, Tailor Made is comical enough to have his own show. This would likely be the first reality dating show that has the judge being ran by the contestants (Can you imagine Tailor Made with flavor of Love type women?).

    You can be on something here. If she picks Budda (who already got his 15 min.) NY , no doubt,will need ANOTHER SEASON! So she gets her TV "career' going on.Win-win situation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.