+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12/10 show discussion "Spoilers"

FORT Fogey

12/10 show discussion "Spoilers"

Wow no one is watching?

Anyway the finale is almost predictable now.

There is no way in h..ll NY is picking Budda.
    Last edited by Justafan1; 12-10-2007 at 10:12 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Re: 12/10 show discussion "Spoilers"

yeah i just watched the whole dragged out saga. predictable. if rumors mean anything, buddha will be going home next week. what i can't wait for is the reunion show.

FORT Fogey

i just can't believe she kept buddha, he really thinks he is all that. i am with you, there is no way she is picking buddha, unless they want a show about those two which there is no way i will watch. well good for punk (david) he deserves better. he is too good

I missed the show. Are you guys saying she eliminated Punk? He was the only guy on this show that ever struck me as actually genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2714551;
    I missed the show. Are you guys saying she eliminated Punk? He was the only guy on this show that ever struck me as actually genuine.
    She sure did. She wasn't 'in love with him'. Then when she hugged him, she mouthed to Buddha 'I love you'.

I just can't get over how these men actually like her, much less get into a relationship with her. They must brainwash them somehow. For one, I think she has a drinking problem and her get ups to 'meet the parents' seemed like she forgot the rest of her outfit her dress was so short. Gross.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Newbie

Buddha's going to win. Last season she went with her mother's pick (Tango) over her passion (Chance). This time, she'll pick her passion. It's apparent that their relationship won't work, thereby, making a third season necessary. Besides, Tailor Made is comical enough to have his own show. This would likely be the first reality dating show that has the judge being ran by the contestants (Can you imagine Tailor Made with flavor of Love type women?).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kraigcarter;2714572;
    Buddha's going to win. Last season she went with her mother's pick (Tango) over her passion (Chance). This time, she'll pick her passion. It's apparent that their relationship won't work, thereby, making a third season necessary. Besides, Tailor Made is comical enough to have his own show. This would likely be the first reality dating show that has the judge being ran by the contestants (Can you imagine Tailor Made with flavor of Love type women?).

rumor has it that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    tailor made
    won. i will vomit if
    Click to see Spoiler:
    buddha
    wins..

she said i love you to someone, it might not have been buddha, but they made it look that way

When is the finale? Things have been so busy these past few weeks, I keep forgetting to watch. I don't even know if I'd know who anyone is anymore, but those FOL and spinoff finales are so gosh darned funny!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly;2714559;
    She sure did. She wasn't 'in love with him'. Then when she hugged him, she mouthed to Buddha 'I love you'.

I just can't get over how these men actually like her, much less get into a relationship with her. They must brainwash them somehow. For one, I think she has a drinking problem and her get ups to 'meet the parents' seemed like she forgot the rest of her outfit her dress was so short. Gross.
    What you need to realize is that she's appears not to be that way off camera. Just about all the men in the house said that it is like two different people with Tiffany and her FOL persona, New York

The other point is that she usually gravitates toward her mother's wished. Remember, Mama was the one who pushed Tango

Punk mainly went because she was convinced that his mother just didn't like her and was brought to tears at the thought of Punk and NY together. However there must have been a point that was not aired where they finally accepted her as she keeps alluding to Punk's mom liking her in the end.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kraigcarter;2714572;

You can be on something here. If she picks Budda (who already got his 15 min.) NY , no doubt,will need ANOTHER SEASON! So she gets her TV "career' going on.Win-win situation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast