+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: 12/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

  1. #1
    Being VIP Yardgnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Harnessing my evil for good.
    Posts
    5,471

    12/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode here until 1am EST.

    Thanks and enjoy the show!

  2. #2
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    466

    Re: 12/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    you know, if it weren't for I Love New York, my monday nights would be boring. Sister Patterson's remarks to the parents and buddha were priceless tonight. Loved the way that Buddha confronted New York about supporting her mother's lies. I'm not a buddha fan, but he got that right.

  3. #3
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    466

    Re: 12/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    New York: "I'm cooking dinner for everyone tonight!"

    *crickets*


    love it love it!!!!!

  4. #4
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    49
    Posts
    20

    Re: 12/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Who got booted?

  5. #5
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    49
    Posts
    20

    Re: 12/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence;2704882;
    you know, if it weren't for I Love New York, my monday nights would be boring.
    I started out watching I Love New York 2 but got tired of seeing some of the contestants, so I started watching Dancing With The Stars. That's a fun show to watch on Mondays and Tuesdays. Unfortunately, it won't be on the air again until March or so - and ILNY2 will also be over soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence;2704882;
    Sister Patterson's remarks to the parents and buddha were priceless tonight. Loved the way that Buddha confronted New York about supporting her mother's lies. I'm not a buddha fan, but he got that right.
    What did she say? I missed the show last night.

  6. #6
    FORT Fanatic brierpatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    415

    Re: 12/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by kay08;2705167;
    Who got booted?
    Too bad it wasn't Sister Patterson - she's crazy.

  7. #7
    FORT Regular Mertii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    114

    Re: 12/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by kay08;2705167;
    Who got booted?
    The Entertainer - He lives at home with his parents in their basement.

  8. #8
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    49
    Posts
    20

    Re: 12/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertii;2705185;
    The Entertainer - He lives at home with his parents in their basement.
    I knew about that part (but not that he was booted). I personally wouldn't have held it against him, because he's attractive and his personality seems okay, at least so far. And didn't he get the most viewer votes (before the start of the show, as a possible contestant)?

  9. #9
    FORT Fan madeboxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Washington DC area
    Posts
    352

    Re: 12/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by kay08;2705187;
    I knew about that part (but not that he was booted). I personally wouldn't have held it against him, because he's attractive and his personality seems okay, at least so far. And didn't he get the most viewer votes (before the start of the show, as a possible contestant)?
    The problem is he has NO intention of removing himself from the basement. Accordig to his "supportive" parents, he is treated like he only 12!! Worse yet he ACTS like he's 12!

    He has no ambitions, no job, anger management problems, the inability to even attempt growing up, and a severe momma's boy.

    New York saw this and said "Uh Ugh"

  10. #10
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    49
    Posts
    20

    Re: 12/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2705206;
    The problem is he has NO intention of removing himself from the basement. Accordig to his "supportive" parents, he is treated like he only 12!! Worse yet he ACTS like he's 12!

    He has no ambitions, no job, anger management problems, the inability to even attempt growing up, and a severe momma's boy.

    New York saw this and said "Uh Ugh"
    Well, I wasn't watching the show that closely, though I found it interesting - so I didn't know about all that stuff!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.