+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 12/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 12/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence;2704882;
    you know, if it weren't for I Love New York, my monday nights would be boring. Sister Patterson's remarks to the parents and buddha were priceless tonight. Loved the way that Buddha confronted New York about supporting her mother's lies. I'm not a buddha fan, but he got that right.
    Buddha was so right on last night. I'm so glad he called New York on supporting her mother's lies. Sister Patterson is there to stir up the drama. She knows how to push buttons and she does exactly that. I still think Buddha is the best option for New York, he will keep her in check and I think she needs that.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2705481;
    I still think Buddha is the best option for New York, he will keep her in check and I think she needs that.
    but isn't that what her mother is doing to her? keeping her "in check"? Buddha has anger and control issues just as Sister Patterson does.

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2705481;
    Buddha was so right on last night. I'm so glad he called New York on supporting her mother's lies. Sister Patterson is there to stir up the drama. She knows how to push buttons and she does exactly that. I still think Buddha is the best option for New York, he will keep her in check and I think she needs that.
    MAN do I disagree with this statement! That man is a phycho attention whore if ever there was one. Look at what he does and what Tango did from season one. It is very similar. I don't think she will choose him because she probably sees the "Tango" in him.

This is a guy who is defensive, angry, pouting, jealous hearted and a control freak and attantion needy. At Flav's worst he wasn't this bad. Although Budda is a VERY nice piece of eye candy!!!

But when he opens his mouth.... Even New york won't stand for the constant confrontation all the time.

FORT Fogey

madeboxer, you summed up everything i wanted to say about buddha. Don't judge a book by its cover.

I do think she will chose him. Budha. She definitely is into him, bringing him back and not removing him the last 2 eps.

It will be between Budha and the big guy.
    Crazy Foreign Woman

FORT Fanatic

Just heard on the radio that New York is pregnant. anyone else hear this?

Quote Originally Posted by Marlene-NL;2707989;
    I do think she will chose him. Budha. She definitely is into him, bringing him back and not removing him the last 2 eps.

It will be between Budha and the big guy.

As my daughter stated, if Budda is in the top two then it is all for television and he will be dumped for Punk

If he goes home next week then she is for real and she will still pick Punk

Punk is the only one show has Budda's body, Tailor's affection and the intellegence to know when to use them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Marlene-NL;2707989;
    She definitely is into him,
    just sexually. that's where it stopped

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence;2708013;
    Just heard on the radio that New York is pregnant. anyone else hear this?
    I haven't heard that, but EEEEWWWWWW!! This world does not need a continuation of that crazy genetic line!!!!

the FOL/ILNY blogspot stated a rumor that the Reunion show will be DARN FUN to watch! There will be tons of Drama and even though the blogger did not reveal the winner, she did allude to what certain "contestants" did on the show and it feels like
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tailor Made won
    . Now realize this is just MY interpretation of the information. Follow this link and arrive to your own conclusions

The Blogspot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast