+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 11/19 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

FORT Fanatic

Re: 11/19 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2683251;
    You guys have to watch the extras of the show on VH1...It show more of what went down with New York, Pretty, and Pretty's sister...I can't believe New York was trying to throw bows on Pretty's sis...
    yeah, i just watched the extras and i couldn't believe what i saw. i'm surprised no one got hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2683251;
    You guys have to watch the extras of the show on VH1...It show more of what went down with New York, Pretty, and Pretty's sister...I can't believe New York was trying to throw bows on Pretty's sis...
    Huh??? what do you mean???
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2683330;
    I thought Buddha had a lot of nerve trying to get New York to bow down and apologize during the beginning of the chain episode. He's need to be in total control and have New York in total submission was a bit scary and to me a big red flag. The woman apologize to everyone and yet he wanted his ass kissed. He may be pretty but I think New York needs to get rid of him.

this is what i have been trying to tell you all. something isn't right with buddha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12