+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Love NY 2 10/29 Recap: Fighters get sent Packing, Spitters Get to Stay

I Love NY 2 10/29 Recap: Fighters get sent Packing, Spitters Get to Stay

Welcome back everyone. I donít know about you, but I have just had the busiest weeks lately and itís so nice to be able to watch a show that requires few brain cells while I veg out on the couch. Last week, some were sent home, some acted a fool, and some lost their minds. Up in here, Up in here! Sorry to regress back to an old song that always makes me chuckle. Anyway, not much changed except we have fewer men and a woman that looks more and more like a man each week. Letís all get our tetanus shots updated and get ready to dive into this unsanitary mess.

Sometimes when we Touch, the Honestyís Too Much

The men are hanging around waiting for something to happen. 20 Pack and Punk make New York breakfast and she seems pretty into it. 20 Pack has a hard time showing affection and thinks this is the trick. Meanwhile, downstairs the rest of the men are talking about Tailor Made. Most of the men donít care for him.

Tailor Made and Buddha start yelling at each other and lots of sensor beeps are thrown around. Buddha gets up in Tailor Madeís face and actually head butts him. Tailor Made runs away like the little sissy girl that he is. The rest of the men are standing around doing nothing to help him. They start to go after each other and the security jumps in. Itís like an episode of the Jerry Springer show minus the baby mama drama. The rest of the men are happy with Buddhaís actions.

Tailor Made runs up to New Yorkís room to snitch on the happenings of the day. She tells him of the altercation and New York gets pretty upset. She goes down and confronts Buddha about what happened. He admits to getting in a fight with Tailor Made and New York asks him to leave. I yell at my TV because he seems to be the only man with a small ounce of classÖand good looks. She has made a huge mistake!

Fight Club
    Its challenge time and the men are told to get into pairs and pick out matching boxing shorts to wear to the next challenge. They all head off to the gym to find out who is the pimp, not the wimp. Everyone pairs up except for Tailor Made, they all hate him. He is left alone and I feel a bit of satisfaction from that.

Once they arrive at the gym they are greeted by New York and her tranny mom. They are going to be fighting a bunch of street fighting women. I am glad that New York has worn her appropriate street walker wear to the gym to watch this spectacle. Each team has to stay in the ring for 6 minutes and basically get their butts kicked. The team that takes the best butt kicking gets a date with New York. You think it would be bad enough that they get their assís beat by women but they also have to endure ďqualityĒ time with New York.

20 Pack and Wise are the final team. Wise agrees to go in for 4 minutes because he needs the date with New York. He never comes out and screws over 20 Pack. 20 Pack is livid and rightfully so. He loses out on the chance to have his butt kicked and a quality date with the sheman. New York is so impressed with Wise, she keeps congratulating him on his awesome job.

New York announces that Wise is the winner and he can bring along 20-Pack if he likes. Mama New York then announces that Punk, Pretty, and Tailor Made are all Mamasí boys so they get to go to dinner with her. Since Wise won the challenge, he gets to tag along as well.

Back at the house, Wise and 20 Pack make up and itís so precious. Tailor Made then rounds up the Mamaís boys and wants them to gang up on one of the men at their dinner. The men all yell at him and donít care for his games.

Dinner with Mama & Other Nonsense

As the men are sitting around and eating, Mama New York, asks if there is anything going on in the house she should know about. Tailor Made tells her about his concerns with the Entertainer. Mama New York tells him that she wants him to be her eyes and hears in the house. Tailor Made then asks Wise what his feelings are. Wise refuses to say anything, claiming to not be a snitch. I wonder if he would admit to looking like a creepy troll-like figure. Mama New York does not care for this and makes him leave the dinner.

A note arrives at the house for 20 Pack and Wise. They are told to get their bathing suits and to meet New York in an hour for some pampering. While they go off to get ready the rest of the men sit around and gossip. They have heard rumors that Pretty might be into men. Tailor Made heads up to New Yorkís room to tell her this newfound news. New York seems to be enamored of the snitch boy.

The boys meet up with New York and head off to the spa. They are going to have a mud bath but New York refuses and they head off for lunch. She tells them about Tailor Made and his gossip. It makes the men even more upset with him. New York tells them that she likes the dirt and will always listen to it. New York then calls Wise on his behavior with his mom.

As the lunch goes on, New York asks Wise to leave so that she can have alone time with 20 Pack. They talk about how they have grown into friends. She doesnít want a friend, she wants something more. He seems like a nervous little 14 year old with his first chance to kiss a girl. She asks him to kiss her and he fumbles and seems to think that he has won big points with New York. He doesnít I guess realize that he is dealing with a huge skank.

The Spit Heard Around the World

Once the guys get back from dinner, a meeting is held with all the guys. 20 Pack tells the guys about Tailor Made and his gossip about Pretty being gay. Tailor Made tries to defend himself as Pretty gets really angry. Wise confronts Tailor Made on his behavior and ends up with a big old wad of spit in his face. Wise is ready to murder him and frankly I canít blame him.

Tailor Made runs upstairs to tell New York what he has done. That has to be the worst decision ever. I guess he doesnít remember New York getting spit on in season 1 of Flavor of Love. It didnít go over well then and I canít imagine itís going to go over well now. New York completely freaks out and starts yelling at him. She gets totally in his face and calls him a dumb ass. I couldnít agree more.

Time for Someone to Fly

Itís elimination time and the mood seems very tense and unsure. New York is steaming mad and starts laying into the men. She wants them to stop fighting and eliminating themselves. This show is supposed to be about her and her quest for true loveÖor one night stands. One man is going home and I really could care who that is.

Wise is called up to collect his chain for being a man. Tailor Made is completely yelled at and treated like a child by New York. She makes him apologize and then turn around so she canít look at him. She calls 20 Pack forward and tells them they are better friends and she is looking for a lover. He is eliminated and my mouth drops to the floor. How can she be keeping the man who spit on someone? He also seems shocked by this turn of events. All the men come forward and get their chains.

Next Week

Make sure to tune in next week to see some more fights, uncomfortable sexual encounters, and New York dressed like a common street whore. I can barely wait.

If you know the song I referenced in the first paragraph, send me a PM and I will call you on the phone and sing the whole songÖor at least hum it.

FORT Fanatic

Re: I Love NY 2 10/29 Recap: Fighters get sent Packing, Spitters Get to Stay

they are greeted by New York and her tranny mom
    oh my god...........so funny.

great recap up in here, up in here.

The song is Up In Here by DMX...woo hoo! Do I win? Do I win???

FORT Fogey

it's pretty obvious Tailor made is kept just for drama.

FORT Newbie

How much do you want to bet that it'll be Tailor Made and Chance as the final two? You know she's going to bring Chance back, he made the first season worth watching.

Tailor Made got owned at the beginning of the episode. He was scared for his life, he looked like he wanted to cry when that man was is his face. Priceless.

Gnomie, I haven't had the pleasure of watching the show but who needs the horror when I've got you to filter it for me. Thanks for taking one for the team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2641273;
    Letís all get our tetanus shots updated and get ready to dive into this unsanitary mess.

Itís like an episode of the Jerry Springer show minus the baby mama drama.

You think it would be bad enough that they get their assís beat by women but they also have to endure ďqualityĒ time with New York.

He doesnít I guess realize that he is dealing with a huge skank.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie

NEW YORK girl I don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You were wrong for keeping Taylor Maid after he spit in Mr. Wise's face. That's not cool or a man for that much and if you are going to keep him you should bring back BUDDA. Budda was provoked as all the other suiter are by Taylor Maid. He is a real live man
    _itch. He is a low life punk_ss. Send him packing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar

Thanks for the great recap, YG!!
    I was made to understand there were grilled cheese sandwiches here.

+ Reply to Thread