+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: New York (Tiffany) - Season 2

  1. #1
    From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    in the middle of the Monsoons
    Posts
    11,829

    New York (Tiffany) - Season 2


    New York


    Sheís baa-aack! And this time sheís in love! For real! Seriously! The queen of Celebreality, Miss Tiffany ďNew YorkĒ Pollard gives us an exclusive scoop on the new season of I Love New York. New York talks about being dumped by Tango, her new dudes, how she plans on holding onto the winner of I Love New York 2 and, maybe most importantly, penises. You probably could have guessed, but now you have confirmation: New York is a size queen and proud of it. The d*** discourse begins after the jumpÖ

    What was it like getting into this second season?

    I was very excited, but you know at the same time I did haveÖnot a doubt but just a tiny little hint of fear because Iím like, OK, weíll possibly get another great group of guys and Iíll pick the wrong one. And then, Iíd be reliving the whole thing with Tango again. You know like picking someone and then at the last minute, having it not work out.

    How long did it take for you to get over Tango?

    It took me such a long time to get over Flav, and I kid you not, it took me about two weeks to get over Tango. Maybe a week and a half.

    But I mean that still is a considerable amount of time that you spent worrying about him. I was backstage at the reunion and I saw you walking off stage after taping wrapped and you were pissed, I mean you were crying and upset. It wasnít a game.

    I was very, very emotional. That was real. You know, we talked a lot and he kept it together and he would call me and everything would be fine. Itís like he waited for that precise moment when we got on stage together to tell me that he didnít want to be with me. It was a sideswipe. He waited to get me in front of everybody on national television and he went off.

    On the reunion, you said you wish you picked Chance. Do you still wish that?

    I think that when I said I should have picked Chance that was definitely anger and that was me trying to get back at Tango for upsetting me on the stage. You know, Iím glad that I didnít pick Chance. Iím glad I picked Tango because I needed to do [the process] again. The guy that Iím with right now is like the perfect man.

    Are you doing anything differently this time around? What makes you think that itíll work out with the I Love New York 2 winner when it didnít work out with Tango?

    Well, I will say this: there are times we get together on weekends. Weíll get a hotel. I always check in first, and then heíll come in after so no one ever sees us together. We keep it on the low, of course, because we signed contracts, we donít want to get in trouble. We dress up in disguises.

    When you say ďdisguises,Ē I imagine you with like a fake mustache on and a big nose.

    Oh my goodness, no! My disguise always has to be fabulous. Iím wearing a long black trench, big shades, and like a nice big hat.

    And speaking of disguises, letís talk about your hair for a sec. I know that youíve talked about wearing wigs before. Are you still doing that? What were you rocking during the first episode of this new season?

    The first episode is a lace-front wig. For some of the episodes, we did integrated pieces ó some of the hair in the back would be fake, then some of it would be my own. I had a hair stylist this time around. Last season, I struggled with the heat. Sometimes my hair would get really frizzy or it would look really good only when it first got done. So this time, I had someone on set all the time to take care of my hair so it looked fabulous. My hair is on point this season.

    Can you compare the Season 1 guys to the Season 2 guys? Are they hotter this time around?

    Well, you know emotions are always first and foremost with me. The guys on Season 2 are way more open to love. I feel like the guys on season two are there for me way more than the guys on Season 1 ever couldíve been. They arenít nervous. Theyíre open and they want to get to know me. I didnít really feel that the first season. I had to build that with the guys and we had to work toward that, but this season it just happened the first night.

    And how was the Season 2 experience in general, compared to the first time around?

    This season is so intense. There are a lot more emotions involved and everything is just soÖI wonít say peaceful, but everybody knows what they want this time. These guys know what theyíre there for.

    On the first episode, you walk out and see the guys and you canít hide the shock on your face. You were reacting mostly to Midget Mac, right?

    I was expecting to see guys, but I was not expecting to see a little person. You know how it is behind the scenes: ďOK, New York. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1: Walk out!Ē So I walk out and immediately, I was stunned. I just did not know there was gonna be a little person waiting out there for me.

    But it seems like, at least on the first episode, you were giving him like a chance.

    Absolutely. When I first saw him, I did kind of look at him, and like zone in on him but then I pulled it together. I figured: hey, hold up a minute. Heís a man too. Relax. I didnít want to disqualify him or close off to him just because he was a small person.

    And speaking of size, also on the first episode, Wolf told you ďI got a big d***.Ē Best pick-up line ever?

    That was so straight and to the point, and that was a perfect pick up line for a woman such as myself because I am so comfortable with my sexuality. I like to experiment and play around as long as Iím doing it safely. When I heard he had a big d***, yeah Iím not gonna lie, I wanted to see it. That made me want to keep him around and get some of that.

    Are you a size queen?

    Definitely. Iím not gonna sit there and act a guy with a small penis is gonna be able to satisfy me. If I act like itís cool and itís good sex and itís really not, itís gonna cause problems in the relationship. I could definitely break up with someone if their d*** is too small!

    Have you? I mean, at the I Love New York reunion, you talked about Tango being way smaller than Chance.

    I did like Tango, but he really did have a two-inch d***. My plan was to try and see it through and kinda cheat on him every month or two. You know, get that good fix but Iíll keep him because I really did have feelings for him.

    Another thing about the guys this time is that some of them come courtesy of the Internet. Was it scary leaving such decisions up to your fans?

    When I first heard about the fans putting some guys in the house, I did feel comfortable because they know me. I know that the fans they follow I Love New York and they know what I need. They know what I want in a guy I just feel comfortable with them doing that.

    Of the many awesome things about the season premiere of I Love New York 2, I think my favorite is when, in response to your mother saying youíll be a laughingstock if you date Midget Mac, you say, ďItís all good. They laugh at me, anyway.Ē At this point, you have a pretty good sense of humor about yourself.

    Absolutely I do. Iím not one of those people that take myself seriously. Iím the first one to laugh at myself and when other people laugh at me you know, I just laugh back.

    link

  2. #2
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1

    Re: New York/Tiffany

    The Flavor of Love and I Love New York shows were both filmed at a home that was rented. Neither of them own that home!!! If you notice the home being used now is totally different than the home that was in both shows. FYI for those of you who want to know. Saw if on MTV.

  3. #3
    FORT Fogey Ellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,158

    Re: New York/Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2339731;
    i feel like she will end up being on playboy
    Hef would nix that, I'm sure. Hef has certain standards for the models in Playboy (yeah, I know . . .), and Tiffany/New York wouldn't even meet those standards. Hustler (does that one still exist?), maybe.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

  4. #4
    Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,319

    Re: New York/Tiffany

    Singularly the worst actor on reality TV.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

  5. #5
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    102

    Re: New York/Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2700509;
    Singularly the worst actor on reality TV.
    Have you seen A Shot of Love with Tila Tequila?

  6. #6
    Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,319

    Re: New York/Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Chocolate;2704664;
    Have you seen A Shot of Love with Tila Tequila?
    In fact I have! The difference between Tila and New York is, I don't believe Tila is acting. Why? Well, I don't think she's intelligent enough to understand the need to act. Tiffany, on the other hand, is obviously intelligent enough to take her complete lack of talent and sub-par looks and extend her fame long past her alloted 15 minutes.

    However, with her inability to act, the best she can do is 'perform' (quite different from acting) the one character she has created for herself. Luckily for all of us, she will soon be following her friend Omarosa into the land of Reality TV oblivion.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

  7. #7
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,914

    Re: New York/Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2704791;
    Luckily for all of us, she will soon be following her friend Omarosa into the land of Reality TV oblivion.
    Actually New York is the kind of persona people love to hate With all the fakeness and bad acting I just can't stop watching

    Omagrossa OTOH is the one who most people just hate.I,for once, will never watch ANY program or show Onagrossa is on.

  8. #8
    FORT Fan madeboxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Washington DC area
    Posts
    352

    Re: New York/Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2704791;
    Luckily for all of us, she will soon be following her friend Omarosa into the land of Reality TV oblivion.

    Actually, I think she will go much further than Omarosa. Tiff is a abrasive loud bitch sometimes but she is also a very vunerable, sweet, loving person who can get hurt easily just like everybody else. She says what most of us wish we could say and keeps her head up through serious adversity.

    I as most like her for that because we can actually relate to her. No we would be as sexually agressive to certain men as she but we sometimes WANT to. We don't tell people off the way she does but we sometimes WANT to.

    Whenever she gives her thoughts about possible in-laws, she is that kind of blutly honest that we wish would not be so inhibited to be. She says what we think.

    I won't lie when I saw Punk's sister and mother, I thought "Where the HECK he got HIS looks from?" and then NY pretty much broke it down for us.

    She may be abrasive but she's never realy mean spirited.

    Actually that's why I think TaylorMade is he better choice as he is her ying to his yang.

  9. #9
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    49
    Posts
    20

    Re: New York/Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2705217;
    Actually, I think she will go much further than Omarosa. Tiff is a abrasive loud bitch sometimes but she is also a very vunerable, sweet, loving person who can get hurt easily just like everybody else. She says what most of us wish we could say and keeps her head up through serious adversity.

    I as most like her for that because we can actually relate to her. No we would be as sexually agressive to certain men as she but we sometimes WANT to. We don't tell people off the way she does but we sometimes WANT to.

    Whenever she gives her thoughts about possible in-laws, she is that kind of blutly honest that we wish would not be so inhibited to be. She says what we think.

    I won't lie when I saw Punk's sister and mother, I thought "Where the HECK he got HIS looks from?" and then NY pretty much broke it down for us.

    She may be abrasive but she's never realy mean spirited.

    Actually that's why I think TaylorMade is he better choice as he is her ying to his yang.
    That describes pretty well why I find the show interesting. I wasn't quite sure how to explain why I do, but you explained it well.

    Although, as for Taylor Made, it seems he might be a bit too weak for her.

  10. #10
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,914

    Re: New York/Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2705217;
    Actually, I think she will go much further than Omarosa. Tiff is a abrasive loud bitch sometimes but she is also a very vunerable, sweet, loving person who can get hurt easily just like everybody else. She says what most of us wish we could say and keeps her head up through serious adversity.

    I as most like her for that because we can actually relate to her. No we would be as sexually agressive to certain men as she but we sometimes WANT to. We don't tell people off the way she does but we sometimes WANT to.

    Whenever she gives her thoughts about possible in-laws, she is that kind of blutly honest that we wish would not be so inhibited to be. She says what we think.

    I won't lie when I saw Punk's sister and mother, I thought "Where the HECK he got HIS looks from?" and then NY pretty much broke it down for us.

    She may be abrasive but she's never realy mean spirited.

    .
    Excellent post, This is the difference between NY and Omagrossa.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.