+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Tailor Made - Season 2

FORT Fogey

Re: Tailor Made - Season 2

So because a man cares about his appearance and showers a women with gifts that makes him a bad guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Linkers;2725319;
    So because a man cares about his appearance and showers a women with gifts that makes him a bad guy?
    For me, I think he is being very romantic and he really loves NY. From what his wife said, their marriage ended when he became totally infatuated with NY (maybe other things too but then...) The fact that TM and his ex are friends and she supports his desire to connect with NY speaks volumes.

He really appears to care for her and would do anything for her. I WISH I had a man like that! Instead, I ended up marrying a man like Buddha (sigh)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2725342;
    For me, I think he is being very romantic and he really loves NY. From what his wife said, their marriage ended when he became totally infatuated with NY (maybe other things too but then...) The fact that TM and his ex are friends and she supports his desire to connect with NY speaks volumes.

He really appears to care for her and would do anything for her. I WISH I had a man like that! Instead, I ended up marrying a man like Buddha (sigh)

you know, i got the distinct feeling that dad and wife tailormade........weren't the real deal. For his wife to be SO supportive of his pursuit of New York? something seems fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence;2725405;
    you know, i got the distinct feeling that dad and wife tailormade........weren't the real deal. For his wife to be SO supportive of his pursuit of New York? something seems fishy.
    You know that's a REAL good point! Giving him a benefit of a doubt, though, he did say they had an amicable separation and both really loves the kid.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I know just a little more but that would be a spoiler

FORT Fanatic

The facial mask he uses looks exactly like one by Neutrogena. They come in a package that holds about a week's worth. You can get them anywhere that sells Neutrogena products. I get mine at Walgreen's.

They work too.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2725564;
    You know that's a REAL good point! Giving him a benefit of a doubt, though, he did say they had an amicable separation and both really loves the kid.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I know just a little more but that would be a spoiler
    well it's wonderful if they are being cordial for their child........but to help your ex land a new girlfriend? maybe she's getting some bucks to help him. I've pretty much heard all the spoilers too...........because i have no life.........still seems weird.

FORT Fanatic

Anyone who finds "New York" even remotely attractive is strange, imo.

Even though I know this is "acting" on her part...she isn't very good at that either.

The show is a guilty pleasure and not to be taken seriously. I watch it because it's totally fake and fun.

Tailor Made and all the rest of them are also "acting" in some capacity. It's become a very popular show and it has to be good for all of their careers.

On most reality shows (like Survivor) I root for someone to win because they have an attainable goal and are going for a real prize. On "I love NY" there is no "real prize" and I don't root for anyone. I also don't care who wins NY's so-called "love" because they will find some reason to mess it up so she can have another season.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Linkers;2725319;
    He's a sissy.

I like a man that cares about his appearance. Don't want to be looking at someone with dirty grungy nails, bad skin, unibrow, etc.

FORT Fanatic

I don't think that Tailor is a "sissy"...I think that he's playing a part and doing a pretty good job of it.

He's supposed to be the rich, self-absorbed one. He's supposed to be the guy who is a metrosexual and that's exactly the role he's playing.

He's cute in a greasy sort of way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast