+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Midget Mac - Season 2

FORT Fogey

Re: Midget Mac - Season 2

well little people need love to and no I dont think New York is desperate for keeping him around although I think she is trying to put up a front to america and act like she wants to give him a chance but she knows and we know he will be gone in a few weeks at the latest. Sister Patterson's behavior was beyond disrespectful. I didnt even find that funny. If I was a little person, I would be highly offended even if this show is just a joke.
    Jessica

He is better looking than Flav.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen;2605847;
    i seriously feel like they were so disrespectful with the way they handled him being on the show. and i mean the producers moreso, it is wrong how in his confessionals they kept the camera at regular size so all you could see was chin up.
    That is exactly what I was thinking all last night..that was really messed up of them to only show his head during the confessionals. I mean we've seen things get edited, reshot, etc..they could have atleast redone that.

Also Sister Patterson laughing in his face non-stop due to his size?! She needs to act like a grown woman!

FORT Fogey

A little OT but not much..

Respect? You are talking about respect on THIS show? I still can't forget how NY and her mother were talking about Tango's mom..

"Do you really want to help her to get in and out of the car or take her around in a wheelchair?" (paraphrasing here..)

I can't help thinking what will NY do when HER mother gets old and G-d forbid needs to be helped??

Unbeliviable.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ATXexan;2606007;
    He is better looking than Flav.
    You aint lying about that! No one can deny that he is at least better than Flav(although who isnt?) and she was with him!
    Jessica

He is a single dad with two daughters. I am NOT surprised. For what I have seen so far, I feel sorry for his daughters!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12