+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It - Season 2

Re: It - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2625060;
    perhaps he is still acting. A good actor will still act like that until the show ends, then his real self comes out.
    call me naive but there is no way this guy can be for real. how old is he?
    The trouble is there ARE adults like that out there. I even have a cousin just like that. I saw It on ILNY and the first thing I thought was he would be ideal for my cousin. She is just as creepy and incoherant as IT. She is also borderline retarded which I suspect IT is as well, which explains his odd method of sexual prowess.

FORT Fogey

He is NOT mentally retarded. He is just playing stupid because it's convenient.

I know peope like this. Whenever they are asked the question they don't want to answer hey make this stupid face and ask:"HA?"

Exactly what It did when he was asked about the roses.He thinks he is smarter than everybody around him and that he can outplay other people.

"Gimme ma chain! Gimme ma chain"...

Can't stand him.

it is...special.
    i keep bleeding love.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1;2628788;

I know peope like this. Whenever they are asked the question they don't want to answer hey make this stupid face and ask:"HA?"

Exactly what It did when he was asked about the roses.He thinks he is smarter than everybody around him and that he can outplay other people.
    I don't get the impression that he is "playing" stupid at all. he didn't give an answer, i believe, because he couldn't come up with one and was trying to stall for time to think of a half decent one........which of course never happend.

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1;2628788;

"Gimme ma chain! Gimme ma chain"...

Can't stand him.
    You have given this moron WAY too mudh credit. He has totally messed up at least two interviews; one where he threatened to punch out the interviewer ant then told him how good he "looked" they were on the radio. If he was smarter than that, he would have at least one interview that made sense. However, his has been on several and none where he was coherant.

This guy's two orrs short of a boat!

I was laughing so hard when he was getting beat up in the ring, I loved it.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

FORT Fan

I love IT he is too funny but just not the type of man you could be with more like a retarded little friend u laugh at

haha. watching this past episode, i fell in love with It.
    i keep bleeding love.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

i cant stand this guy!
    Everyday is a Blessing!

I can't understand why New York continues to keep this idiot around. I mean, granted, she may not be the sharpest crayon in the box either, but he's just dumber than a box of rocks. Come on Tiffany, wise up girl. Kick him to the curb. You'd of been better off with Midget Max than this moron.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast