+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Buddha - Season 2

FORT Newbie

Re: Buddha - Season 2

I think if anyone was goign to be able to handle new york it was going to be buddah. new york is CRAZY

The Fame Whore Personified

In Puta's latest blog, he claims there is a "rumor" that VHi is canvassing for two shows about him. One being his aiding teen mothers in trouble and the other called "King Buddha" No one has any information on this and has seen it nowhere but on his blog. I think he's fishing for complements again or for interest in he dilusional project ramblings

^^^I wouldn't watch either of those shows starring Buddha.

FORT Newbie

Yeah, same here.

Buddha doesn't have much of a personality, so neither shows would intrigue me.

FORT Newbie

there was something going on from the beginning. hes sketchy and wanted to be on the show just to be on tv.

DR PHIL, PLEASE HELP BUDDHA MOVE ON!!!!

Aside from a Radio show stating that Buddha acted like a total jerk while being interview for an event in their city, he is STILL ranting about the reunion show. He now says
    NOTE 2 THINGS:
    1. Tailor said in the Miami episode while speaking to Punk, "Buddha has put it out from the beginning that he's an actor and sometimes when two celebrities get together it boost both of their careers..." Contrary to what production and the actresses would have you believe I'd stated from DAY ONE that I was an profession SAG actor and of course New York, Sister P, & VH1 knew all about it.
    2. Punk stated to New York in the reunion show, "I woke up in your bed the next morning... I don't know what happened in those 12 hours after..." Punk thought he was a lock because he slept with her... obviously she wasn't nearly as impressed with his "size & performance" as he thought she was.
    Ironically Punk & Tailor are the only two that slept with New York yet it was made to appear as though I was the one that did when in fact I was the only one of the top three that did not. I didn't lower myself to that. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE. LOL ;-)
    He just can't get pass the fact that New York didn't want him.

Also did anyone notice that when New York stated that she really did love Punk, she did not say the same to Buddha?

Buddha needs to understand women don't always want a man who is going to do whatever he pleases just because he thinks he's the dominant one.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Buddha is the physical manifestation and representation of everything I hate in this world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678