+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Buddha - Season 2

FORT Fogey

Re: Buddha - Season 2

i agree, just an arrogant man, who thinks he is better than anybody else

It gets BETTER with the Buddha rant-fest Check out this linke to his VH1 interview
    The Celebreality Interview - Buddha | Blog Archive | Vh1 Blog
    Last edited by madeboxer; 12-20-2007 at 07:04 AM. Reason: did link incorrectly

Well Said

This person totally summs up what I felt about Buddha and his rants

I swear, I will give him twenty dollars to stop with the "real man" nonsense. Let's see. George has a seemingly well-compensated job with a real actual company, has been able to form long-term relationships, is raising a child, is thoughtful and considerate to the woman he wants to date, is respectful of her mother (no matter how little she deserves it,) set a goal for himself and accomplished it. Ezra is a relentless famewhore, serial reality dating show contestant, hasn't had a relationship in several years according to his sister (and the previous one was 'crazy' and has a 'restraining order' on her,) was ejected for violence, constantly belittles and manipulates others, and his "job" consists of being a life coach/personal trainer/financial consultant/real estate investor/author/actor/personal appearance giver (i.e. unemployed.) He has epic delusions of grandeur, and his pretension outstrips his intellect by leaps and bounds. Who's the real man here? The only contest in which he is even possibly a clear winner over George is in looks and physical condition, and even that is totally subjective based on the observer's personal preference. I will grudgingly give him this though - he has a great voice. It's too bad he uses it to spew such ridiculous turds.

FORT Fogey

madeboxer, this is exactly it. They person Nailed it. there is nothing else we need to say about buddhcrap. where did you get that from

FORT Fan

i liked bud head until he just pulled that race card

Buddha Is Insane! Part Ii

Just went on a new site which mentioned that Buddha crashed a New Years Eve party where NY/TM were and not only started a fight with TM but it got so bad security had to kick him out. It appears he went there solely to go after TM

FORT Fogey

Re: Buddha Is Insane! Part Ii

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2741784;
    Just went on a new site which mentioned that Buddha crashed a New Years Eve party where NY/TM were and not only started a fight with TM but it got so bad security had to kick him out. It appears he went there solely to go after TM
    "Classy".

FORT Newbie

I like Buddha.

I could tell he wasn't going to win though after seeing him mock New York constantly on the show.

FORT Newbie

Re: Buddha Is Insane! Part Ii

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2741784;
    If this is true, I don't know what his deal is.

He could get women 1000000x hotter than New York is. Just let it go.

Ok, I didn't watch the whole season but I didn't see Buddha as being that bad. I think he had convictions and stuck with them. He was not one to just roll over to keep the peace. I thought he was hot and have been thinking I should have been watching this show all along LOL. They edited TM to be so weak - which I doubt is really true to the extent they made it on the show - and that made Buddha seem all the more aggressive. The way they edited the last show I would have went with Buddha hands down...I'd run all over TM!!
    Buddha is definitely fine in my opinion but TM is also a nice looking guy and very well groomed, well mannered (when he wants to be) and seems to be a caring guy. There's nothing wrong with wanting to shower someone you care about with gifts if that makes them happy. I think TM and NY actually like each other. They look happy to me. Now how long it will actually last is anyone's guess!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast