Sunday, December 16, 2007
EPISODE 11 - THE FINAL CHAPTER
NOTE: Please excuse any typos. Because of my lack of time I committed the sin of not spell checking (kids... NEVER
do that! LOL)
Yes this show was filmed the month of July. I just happened to be booked to make several appearences back here in Jamaica so that's where I am. I just found this internet cafe so I'm going to write just the highlights here because they're charging me up the ante to use this computer... LOL. I'll be back in Miami after this.
1. Surprisingly VH1 decided to show a picture of me a picture of praying. I pray each day to the rising sun and each night to it setting. Most of you would think that I pray like a Muslim... and I do, however I am Christian. I pray as low as I can (with my forehead to the floor) to show the utmost respect to the most high. I pray how I want to regardless of what Christian tradition states.
2. The Maid pulled a GRRREAT move on me that first night... LOL. He knows I ALWAYS feel like throwing up EVERYTIME I watch his grown ass grovel. What you didn't see is THAT NIGHT he slept over with me and me on the phone and looking up was me ordering room service and watching Television... I didn't know her phone number because we weren't allow to speak to her off camera.
3. My day with New York was VERY romantic, I just hate the fact that production screwed up relaying that moment to the views by constantly interupting our time with the pathetic escapades of The Maid.
4. At the house with Priestess Patterson she proclaimed to me that she was "a Voodoo High Priestess" and could see deeper that what was on the surfice. To her shock, I told her "I already knew she was long ago and her "mis-representation is a large part of the reason I am here in the first place." She claimed to be afraid of me because she saw something "within me." She said she looks at my eyes at times and sees that "someone else is there"... I told her, "MANY someone elses are there all of which are under control and show themselves when necessary. Under control but will never die."
5. The night I was telling New York she was blind was primarily because I told her The Maid came on this show simply to conquer, by any means necessary, the One Black Woman that is in the hottest spot light in the nation right now simply to prove the superiority of him and those like him (take that how you want it). Given his lavish gifts he could of bought any simple-minded superficial model in Manhattan but instead he chose to come on nation television and buy YOU reiterating the propetual sterotype thinking that, "women of color are only worth the dollar you give them." She pretended to be understanding and worth more than the prices he put on her... keyword "pretended."
6. Our night ended under the tree in this conversation;
New York: I want you to stay over but Tailor Made said that if you spend the night he will go home in the morning.
Buddha: Well I didn't plan on spending the night with you but besides that I thought YOU were the "head bitch in charge?" It sounds to me like The Maid is the "head bitch in charge" if she's calling the shots to you.
New York: Its not that I just want to be fair.
Buddha: How are you being fair when he spent the night with you in Miami & last night and I'm sure you two didn't JUST hold hands all night?!... you know what ... don't answer that. It's too late for your mind and like your mother, you're lost . I wish you two the best and have a good night.
I kissed her on the cheek and walked away... for the last time. THAT'S why production did not show you how the night really ended and THAT'S why I didn't act surprised when she eventually picked The Maid.
Soooo... now that the rumor mill is exhausted let me officially give my last Frequently Asked Questions:
1q. Is New York pregnant?
1a. New York and I NEVER had sex and I don't know if she is indeed pregnant. If she is the kid DEFINITELY is not Buddha's Baby... LMAO!!
2q. Was New York REALLY your type and Why did you REALLY go on the show?
2a. Typically, New York is definitely NOT
my type. As I'd said before, initially I went on the show because I prayed on it and God said "GO
" so I went. After returning to the show, I agreed to go NOT for New York, but for ALL woman & men of color. I sought to show the viewers how a real man acts and interacts. I felt all that was left in the house without me were NOT the best representations of Kings (although most were truly GREAT guys)... regardless of what one bi-sexual bachleor hates on me, bench presses and the amount of creatine he digest... LOL!
3q. If she picked you would you have left her?
3a. After the night we had together and the way it ended, if she would of picked me I would have declined RIGHT THERE on the spot and NOT at the reunion. The Maid would have still taken her. Had our night NOT ended that way I would have NEVER
left her based off of any of her actions she'd committed on the show.
I hope you enjoyed the show and don't worry... there is more of me to come *hint *hint ;-)
p.s. I'll add more and spell check when I get back to the States in a week.