+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Love New York 2

FORT Fan

Re: I Love Ny 2

Quote Originally Posted by nliedel;2605385;
    I don't know. The look on her face, when Tango dumped her, her fault, or not, was so sad. I think she's selling her soul for fame, but I would like to see her happy. Yes, she's tacky, but she has a good heart.

I agree i think some of the guys are put in there to make it more interesting like midget mac but i also think she is looking for love

Did anyone see her interview with Kennedy on Reality Remix on Fox Reality? She said she has found love from this second group. She says there isn't chemistry right away. So, I wonder who it is? And I don't think I can stomach a third run of Flava of Love. Ugh. If he hasn't found it by now, he's not going to find it. I'd be running screaming in the opposite direction.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

does anyone notice all the 'love shows' (rock of love, flavor of love 1&2, and i love new york 1) end the same way (with a little variation). i didnt work with hoopz or delishis. tango left new york. and jes thinks that heather is the one. and they all led into a second or third show. oh and flav brought bake new york. and now new york is bringing back chance. if you ask me i think they are all planed including i love ny2.

Quote Originally Posted by shuggahshak;2612302;
    does anyone notice all the 'love shows' (rock of love, flavor of love 1&2, and i love new york 1) end the same way (with a little variation). i didnt work with hoopz or delishis. tango left new york. and jes thinks that heather is the one. and they all led into a second or third show. oh and flav brought bake new york. and now new york is bringing back chance. if you ask me i think they are all planed including i love ny2.
    Of course they are! Otherwise we would be sorely lacking in these cheesey guilty pleasures we all know and secretly love! And who doesn't enjoy some good ? This time the guys seem to "look good", but looks aren't everything. Time will tell all as NY peels off the wrappings so we can get a look at their nuttiness inside. As for Rock of Love? You know that will be back with a vengance and I can hardly wait for that!

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2599021;
    i guess she is really looking for love this time around
    I think that she is looking for 3 more minutes of fame. She is classless media whore who is very entertaining for those of us who needs a pick-me-up of levity. I cannot believe that this yahoo doesn't realize that she is on National TV, and I doubt that she is bad acting. But, when I am down, I remind myself that I could be on "I Love New York (1 or 2)." I immediately quit my bellyaching and feel good! Yeah, I am will admit that I am one of those who buys the peanuts to feed the little monkey!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2599021;
    i guess she is really looking for love this time around
    There's no way she's looking for love. Not even a remote chance. She's just trying to hang on to that 15 minutes for as long as she can.

Since I set up the majority of the contestnatn threads here at FORT, I'm always checking out different reality shows' official sites to get photos/bios, and on I Love New York 2's site, instead of saying "contestants" or "cast", they're listed as "characters". As in, they're playing a part . . . a roll . . . in extending Tiffany and her mother's 15 minutes.

Oh - and of course, for our entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2612834;
    There's no way she's looking for love. Not even a remote chance. She's just trying to hang on to that 15 minutes for as long as she can.

Since I set up the majority of the contestnatn threads here at FORT, I'm always checking out different reality shows' official sites to get photos/bios, and on I Love New York 2's site, instead of saying "contestants" or "cast", they're listed as "characters". As in, they're playing a part . . . a roll . . . in extending Tiffany and her mother's 15 minutes.

Oh - and of course, for our entertainment.
    Hey Jewelsy, I think that these "character" actors can give two of my favorite all-time method actors, Pacino and Deniro, a run for their money! Give them all Oscars!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Re: I Love New York 2

I am loving the god-awful train wreck that this show has become. Midget Mac is fabulous. Just a doll and so funny.

Sister Patterson, ugh.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

FORT Fogey

how old are these guys anyway?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nliedel;2614710;
    I am loving the god-awful train wreck that this show has become. Midget Mac is fabulous. Just a doll and so funny.

Sister Patterson, ugh.

I cant wait till chance comes back and that was so funny how It got caught about the flowers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123