+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar
    I look white (Half Native American), and I would be totally digging a trip to that church. Yes, it's a culture shock, but can't judge a book, yada, yada.

Boston might totally dig it.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

I'm glad that other people thought that T Weed's B.S. was completely obvious. I find it VERY hard to believe that New York is a college educated woman. First of all, she has nothing of subtance to say. Secondly, she uses very poor english. Thirdly, she bought T Weed's load of crap.

I have a big problem with New York's hypocritical B.S. First of all, she wants a man who "won't break her heart," and then chooses to keep the thugs around while tossing the nice guys away. I thought it was sad when she was eliminated from Flavor of love two, but now I have no sympathy for her. She's one of those chicks that is too stupid to realize that the guy of her dreams will end up leaving her hi and dry.

Mr. Boston HAS to be a paid actor. Why would a preppy, white Jewish boy want to get together with a trashy, stupid reality show villian? That just doesn't make any sense. I'm thinking that he wanted the publicity, or the possibility of getting his own show.

I love this show but I know that it's absolutely staged. I do believe that New York is trashy and dumb, but I don't believe that all of the guys are into her. Six Pack seems like he wants his own fitness show, and chance and real want to gain publicity for their rap careers. I'm just curious to know if New York really thinks that she's going to find the man of her dreams on this program? I hate to be rude but the guys aren't exactly the cream of the crop. She obviously knows that any normal man wouldn't want her.

Quote Originally Posted by KatietheLAlady;2217657;
    . . .I find it VERY hard to believe that New York is a college educated woman. First of all, she has nothing of subtance to say. Secondly, she uses very poor english. . .
    She may have gone to college, meaning made a wrong turn and accidentally stumbled onto campus -- but educated? No way. I'd be surprised if she had a legitimate high school diploma (unless she's one of the many recipients of the so-called "social promotions."
    I hate to be rude but the guys aren't exactly the cream of the crop. She obviously knows that any normal man wouldn't want her.
    Yup -- they're really all pretty compatible. The guys are all losers, and so is Tiffany/New York.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Newbie
    I don't believe any of those guys could really want to kiss New York because she is always smoking and must taste like an ashtray. She is pure fun to watch -but that girl needs to pop a piece of gum in her mouth before she asks a guy to kiss her.

Does anyone else get the feeling that this show is nothing but actors? This show feels so unreal...of course reality tv isn't all that real itself, but this show is a little too out there, I love New York, but the show itself is way too cuckoo bananas.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2213941;
    When you watch a show like Flavor of Love and others with many girls/woman competing for one guy you expect to see a lot of backstabbing and tattletailing but ready you don't see that much. What does suprise me about I Love New York is how the guys rat each other out. Seriously, you expect it to be girl thing and instead its a guy thing. See you do learn something from 'reality tv shows'.
    What I find that is funny is that, in real life, most men worth their mettle won't behave that way. Typically men aren't going to "compete" over a woman like the way they behave. Most men would move on to some other woman: no loss because there was no love.

But the show is indeed hilarious and I take it at that... for what it's worth!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123