+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2212783;
    Never mind. I watched the episode during the repeat at 11.

Geez, T-weed. :nono

I liked Bonez. Why did he have to get eliminated?
    It's weird how both of them are named Kevin.
    It is obvious! NY said it herself; She want a man who will have sex with her (I just can't say Make Love as there is no real love involved) and Bones made it clear he was not one for that type of goings on. Actually Real said as much himself but he had the body and looks she was after and plus he is Chance's brother so as long as Chance is in the house, so will Real.

Bones, church going, bible thumping, wasn't going anywhere with NY

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2212976;
    He was having an anxiety attack. He just wasn't able to handle the raking he was getting in the "board room." However, I believe they were correct in sending him home. This is not the type of environment he should ever be in.
    i'm thinking that was a little more than an anxiety attack.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2213039;
    NY's momma wanting to call Mr. Boston son-in-law cracked me up. Eliminating Bonez because he didn't have an edge - Mr. Boston is as edgy as a balloon animal, but he is very entertaining. The preview makes it look like he'll have an interesting time at church next week.
    I think Mr. Boston is a paid actor. Why else would NY keep him around. I think he's there to keep things interesting. Thong, lap dance? It's just wrong and that kiss - yuk.

When you watch a show like Flavor of Love and others with many girls/woman competing for one guy you expect to see a lot of backstabbing and tattletailing but ready you don't see that much. What does suprise me about I Love New York is how the guys rat each other out. Seriously, you expect it to be girl thing and instead its a guy thing. See you do learn something from 'reality tv shows'.

Still Pootie was a mess and needs help. I wonder if he was on drugs or meds and was suffering the shakes. Either that or he is paranoid or skitso (can't spell it).

Still what was the most fun was wtaching T-Weed take New York to dinner and try to impress her with his branding company. First of all if he had $100 million he would not be on this show trolling for New York. Second of all he was so full of BS listening to his business talk during dinner. What in the heck does propriety software and hardware have to do with branding?? If Tiffany had a brain cell she would know he was full of it at that point. Glad to see the credit check showed what a fake he was.

BTW this is what branding is:

A traditional advertising method used to create an acquired response from a target audience based on cumulative impressions and positive reinforcement. These ads are not purchase for the sole purpose generating a click or visitor. They are geared towards increased product or company name awareness and lifelong customers.
    http://homewithgod.com/adv/adv_glossary.shtml -
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence;2213763;
    i'm thinking that was a little more than an anxiety attack.
    Actually, I have seen family members have anxiety attacks just like Pootie that bad and he has totally pass out. Usually, they will go quickly if the person is left alone. If attention is brought to that person, the anxiety level is severely hightened. That's why Pootie asked to be left alone and that's how I knew it was an anxiety attack.

The family member I alluded to has them all the time and they first get very, almost overly upset, start shaking and complaining of a headache and then start crying. If left alone, he can get through it in 1-3 minutes. If people gather around him, it gets worse and he goes out for several minutes to a half hour and just like Pootie, when it's over, he's fine

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2214450;
    Actually, I have seen family members have anxiety attacks just like Pootie that bad and he has totally pass out. Usually, they will go quickly if the person is left alone. If attention is brought to that person, the anxiety level is severely hightened. That's why Pootie asked to be left alone and that's how I knew it was an anxiety attack.

The family member I alluded to has them all the time and they first get very, almost overly upset, start shaking and complaining of a headache and then start crying. If left alone, he can get through it in 1-3 minutes. If people gather around him, it gets worse and he goes out for several minutes to a half hour and just like Pootie, when it's over, he's fine
    you're probably right..........but there are different things that can
    cause his symptoms as well.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar
    Go lord woman, if someone is going to put you behind his mother, RUN!
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Come on...Snake Eyes! onekris10's Avatar
    What does everyone think about him saying "Nobody is safe in the house" and "He is scared for his life"? What was that about? That was just plain creepy to me...

Quote Originally Posted by onekris10;2216767;
    What does everyone think about him saying "Nobody is safe in the house" and "He is scared for his life"? What was that about? That was just plain creepy to me...
    part of anxiety attacks (at least the severe ones) are the fact that one feels paranoia and distrust. Probably came about when the others were laughing at him.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2213039;
    Mr. Boston is as edgy as a balloon animal
    That is too funny
    I cannot wait to see Mr. Boston's reaction to the AA Baptist church

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast