+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New York's Pooty and Other Stuff*Spoiler Alert*

New York's Pooty and Other Stuff*Spoiler Alert*

I'm sorry, but anyone who would want to have sex with New York after she did it with Flav has a serious STD wish. Don't the men find it slightly disgusting that New York had sex with trollboy, and that trollboy was having sex with other women while he was doing New York?

Secondly, What is the purpose of insulting the men right before they leave? I thought that she was downright cruel and insulting and if I were any of those men I would walk off of the show. At least Flav was nice to the girls he kicked off. I guess New York's mother didn't instill any class into her little girl. Mrs.Patterson thinks that the sun rises and sets in her daughter's pants yet she chooses to ignore the fact that New York is the biggest tramp on reality television. Don't get me wrong, I love the show. I just find it amusing that NY's mom thinks that he daughter deserves a "classy man."

Quote Originally Posted by KatietheLAlady;2206285;
    I'm sorry, but anyone who would want to have sex with New York after she did it with Flav has a serious STD wish. Don't the men find it slightly disgusting that New York had sex with trollboy, and that trollboy was having sex with other women while he was doing New York?
    I just threw up in my mouth a little!

I guess Token was thinking the same thing!

I didn't like Token at all.

Quote Originally Posted by lindab123;2212194;
    I didn't like Token at all.
    I didn't understand why token even wanted to be on the show. Didn't he know that NY was a ho?

+ Reply to Thread