+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omarosa

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    Omarosa is like a mix of NY and Jade of TopModel.
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiez;2213279;
    Omarosa is like a mix of NY and Jade of TopModel.
    That is an interesting comparison. Bet Omarosa and Jade are both happy in Delusion Land.

What would make a really great show is Omarosa, Jade, Sister Patterson and New York on Survivor.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2213044;
    I can't believe that I'm defending Omarosa -- *pinches self, am I really defending Omarosa, ouch* -- but she is more accustomed to professional settings than NY and her Momma and she handled the Pootie breakdown in the challenge situation better than the other 2/3rds of the triology. When it was apparent that Pootie was just losing it, Omarosa said "we have the information that we need, thank you" and let him leave. The others were poking him with sticks for no reason.

I noticed that too. Isn't New York looking for true love? Not money? When she said that she would marry T.Weed, even though he was boring as hell, because he had a lot of money, I just wanted to throw up. She's not looking for love. She's looking for a rich thug who will use her and abuse her. She ought to go crawling back to flav and save these guys the trouble of trying out. I already know she'll end up with Chance because her heart was taken when he was rude to her mother.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12