+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: 01/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

  1. #11
    POP OFF, SON!!! relinjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    54th & Crenshaw
    Posts
    128
    Omarosa's on the next episode? I guess she didn't see NY calling her out at the Fox Reality Awards.

  2. #12
    Yankee Fan sweet_lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    1,071
    Who went home?

  3. #13
    FoRT Lurker CrossingGuard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bay Area / Boston
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,836
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2205785;
    Who went home?
    • Romance (Ricky)
      -Reason: NY believed 12 Pack more than him, and she believes he needs Prozac.
    • Token (Chase)
      -Reason: NY believed he wasn't feeling her.
    • Trendz (missed the name)
      -Reason: He was there to release his demo.

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by relinjin;2205762;
    Omarosa's on the next episode? I guess she didn't see NY calling her out at the Fox Reality Awards.
    This should be good. Omarosa NY and her mom. wowo let the fireworks begin!!!

  5. #15
    FORT Fan madeboxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Washington DC area
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by LalahLand;2205618;
    Why did NY invite women who were more attractive than her into the house??

    To see where their head are REALLY at!!!

  6. #16
    Kneel before your god gamer83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2205909;
    This should be good. Omarosa NY and her mom. wowo let the fireworks begin!!!
    Talk about it man. Omerosa+NY+Mama NY=Reality TV trio of terror!
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

  7. #17
    Proud Red Sox Lover irishkate81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    33
    Posts
    469
    Dude, when Romance was talking to New York about "laying together" and all that, and it flashes to him basically jizzing on her dog, and she looks at him all serious after a few seconds of awkward silence, "I was soooo wasted last night...."
    Last edited by irishkate81; 01-16-2007 at 02:12 PM.

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey miadora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by irishkate81;2206200;
    Dude, when Romance was talking to New York about "laying together" and all that, and it flashes to him basically jizzing on her dog, and she looks at him all serious after a few seconds of awkward silence, "I was soooo wasted last night...."
    I think he said they were "crying together"

  9. #19
    FORT Fan lindab123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    300
    The reason why I can't wait till tonight episode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.