+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic
    your baby would slide in there...............

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;2199435;
    NY is a classy lady.

She also has a third eye.
    Yes, Miss NY not only has a third eye, but, if y'all recall from FOL 2, she also said that she was never a child -- NY came into the world "in the know". Now, that is quite a package, eh?......

Cat

Perhaps, someone else has asked this question, but why is Tiff's mama now being called "Sister Patterson"? Is that her new character name? Just curious...

Cat

this show is very entertaining. Tiffany "New York" is too funny. She keeps it real. Chance is like the male version of New York. They are like made of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99;2199592;
    this show is very entertaining. Tiffany "New York" is too funny. She keeps it real. Chance is like the male version of New York. They are like made of each other.
    Yes, this show seems like it will be very entertaining, on so many levels. And, as I said about the "Flavor of Love" franchise, as long as one doesn't take this kind of show too seriously, then, in my opinion, you might get some laughs, if nothing else.

Hey... Tiffany, Miss NY, is staying in character, here, and, even, her moms ("Sister Patterson") is doing the same. And, all else seems to be consistent, so far, as an extension of the "flava" of FOL. This guy, Chance, seems, indeed, like the "wild card" version of Miss New York, too......

Hey, I know that "I Love New York" is yet another casting call for this franchise, i.e., acting in roles is definitely involved, WRT all (or mostly all of) the cast members/on-screen participants. But, to me, that's OK, 'cause I see that is the "reality", here.

Once again, folks, this is mindless entertainment, OK? I have NO delusions to the contrary. And, as such, in this spinoff from FOL, I see the potential for "I Love New York" to be a winner, for the most part, and strictly as such it is... I guess that time and paying attention to this series will tell, and, hey, we shall see... But, again, and in so many words, "it is what it is", and what I mentioned above is a major part of the reality of the show, to me.

I hope that the episodes of this spinoff live up to the guilty pleasure that has become a major part of the appeal with, i.e., my continued viewing of FOL, and, now, one of its "children." So, go 'head on, Tiff, Miss NY -- find your love, and entertain us, at the same time - on TV!

Debra
    Last edited by catwoman1955; 01-09-2007 at 02:33 AM.

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer83;2199438;
    ^ It's also nice to know her criteria for men are:
    Baggy Pants
    Thugs
    Not going to any school what so ever
    Dont forget he has to drink alot too...
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

It was better than I expected (which isn't saying much). The previews looked promising, so I will probably keep watching for now. That guy Mr. Boston was completely wierd - I do not know why she kept him there. I suppose he was the "lesser evil"!

NY should've listened to her mama and got rid of Chance...It sure looks like from the previews that he will be around for a while...

That was so entertaining! I'll definitely watch the rest just to see what the producers cook up for Mr. Boston to do next!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Come on...Snake Eyes! onekris10's Avatar
    This show was so fun to watch!
    Check out Sister Patterson's face when these dudes talk to her...what a riot!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast