+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I don't know if she opened it on-screen. I just saw him set a gift bag on the table. (I'm only half paying attention. )
    That's more attention than most of North America.

The moment of truth. Josh is up first. Steph and the mentor both say good things about him.

Art's mentor said good things, Steph thought the Harley was boring.

Frank got accolades. His photos will be on the designer's website.

Jim did well in the black club, not so well in the latino club. (With the Virgin Mary joke.) Steph finds his humor offensive.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Not surprised. She hasn't liked his style from the beginning. He's definitely a comic going for shock value.

Reverand Al gives the thumbs-up to Art, Frank and Josh.

Jim gets a thumbs-down because he doesn't seem able to admit his mistakes.

Their penalty is to clean the house. :rolleyes

Next week seems to be the finale.

And thus ends the Mariner & Qboots show. Take a bow, M! G'night folks! Drive safely.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

But, I guess Art and Josh get to stick around? They all just have to clean?

Bye Q! Thanks for keepiing me up to date.

Just wanted to let you know that I watched it, too. But, I don't get it until 11 PM my time, which is 2AM EST. So, I can't really come and chat when you all are here.

Next week is the finale, and I don't think there's going to be much surprise. I definitely believe it was set up for the four to be around for the whole thing.

I don't know Florimel. I think Jim could be in some real trouble. I want to see who the prospective employers are before I guess about the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I don't know Florimel. I think Jim could be in some real trouble. I want to see who the prospective employers are before I guess about the others.
    Agreed, Mariner. Jim could be in trouble. Any of them could be in trouble except for Frank, whom I think is a shoe-in. What I meant was that no one was going home before the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel
    Agreed, Mariner. Jim could be in trouble. Any of them could be in trouble except for Frank, whom I think is a shoe-in. What I meant was that no one was going home before the finale.

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, I wonder how much weight Frank lost over the time the show was being filmed. You can really see the loss in his face and his gut. Besides, Tomiko really seems to like him. That certainly won't hurt him in the future. I thought it was sweet for her to arrange for him to get to see his wife and kids.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123