+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 11/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

11/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least 1am Eastern.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Always good to see a lively discussion.

Well, I watched the show, but I'm on a late feed so didn't see it until about midnight Eastern Time.

Nothing much happened. It included a couple of "Rebel Millionaire" type stunts; they were about as dangerous as a hot game of tiddly winks.

Then, Sharpton told them they would have to quit their jobs if they wanted to continue the process. To add to the knuckle-nibbling suspense, he brought in a friend/spouse/roommate for each of them to caution them about being really, really, really sure they wanted to do this. Each one thought for a moment, then threw caution to the winds, committed themselves fully to reaching for their dream job, and received the 100% support of their friend/spouse/roommate.

They sealed the deal with a ceremony of breath-holding proportions. Sharpson's female assistant next brought each of them a few items connected to their old jobs and, OMIGOSH, they were ordered to throw them into a raging bonfire.

The following day each of the four approached his boss (Jim, John, and Frank in person, Art via cellphone) to resign then and there. After this, they broke the news to family, friends, etc. Frank's wife, though supporting him 100%, was a bit perturbed that he had quit so quickly and without telling her first. For some strange reason, she was concerned about their month bills and their three children.

The show closed with the four all moving into a house together. Fade out to the hugfest among the new roommates.

Now, aren't you all aghast that you missed such bone-chilling excitement?

Thanks Florimel. I get to watch the bone-chilling excitement tonight.

I'm sorry if I spoiled it for you, Mariner. I thought everyone got it on Tuesday.

No, no you didn't spoil it. I taped it last night because I had a function to attend in the evening. *coughandIwantedtowatchTARcoug h*

+ Reply to Thread