+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Episodes 5 and 6

FORT Newbie

Episodes 5 and 6

They are in my hot little hands!

I want to find a way to make them available to you all. And I will! In the meantime, if you live in SF and would be interested in attending a viewing party, please send me your email via private message. I'm hoping to put something together by next week.

FORT Fan
    That is great, Career Girl! Wish I lived in the San Francisco area instead of across the country, lol. I hope we'll be able to buy a copy of episodes 5 and 6 from you.

I'm only in Sacramento, so I would be able to come if this next few weeks wasn't going to be a madhouse at work. My boss is going on vacation and since I'm the number two person, it's all on me. Hopefully, some FoRTers can go and represent for all of us!

Are the last two episodes going to be available on the ABC site? As long as I don't have to pay too much (and can get it on my laptop), I'd love to see them!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Newbie
    The evite is out for the viewing party... please let me know if you are interested in attending. I'm also going to do a recap of the eps for those who can't attend... stay tuned.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Thanks for the evite...wish I could be there but I'll look forward, instead, to your recaps.

You are so sweet to invite us to the viewing. I hope that someone lives close to you and can attend.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Hey Michelle,

How was the viewing party? Any details you'd like to share? Do you have any information on when and where we can view Episodes 5 and 6?

FORT Fan
    I too would love to hear about how we might be able to see episodes 5 and 6. Please let us know if you can. Thanks!

FORT Newbie

Michelle Michelle come out where ever you are!

Quote Originally Posted by Career Girl View Post
    They are in my hot little hands!

I want to find a way to make them available to you all. And I will! In the meantime, if you live in SF and would be interested in attending a viewing party, please send me your email via private message. I'm hoping to put something together by next week.
    i can not wait to hear how it ends. this is what makes me upset when they cancel a show so close to the finale! put it on at 2am so we can at least see it! has the viewing party happened yet?

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    The LOST episodes are up on the How To Get The Guy website at ABC. They are very interesting and fun to watch.

+ Reply to Thread