+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alissa - The Dreamer's Story

It's interesting to hear the different viewpoints. Thanks for posting yours Joey and your reply Alissa.

FORT Newbie
    You both seem like such real, nice people. Reality TV is such a harsh environment... hard to be under the glare of the lights with directors prompting your spontaneity, with millions of viewers watching you risk vulnerability, and with unrealistic expectations projected on you. My heart goes out to both of you!

David

Kudos to both of you! Thank you for coming and sharing your stories.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey
    Fabulous Alissa. I understand your horror at getting caught in the net of gossip and hearsay and jumping too soon. That is pretty much my middle name, talk first, think later. It is a curse I live with.

Glad to hear you are still in love. Can you fill us in on Ann and Kris? I will go talk to Michelle in her thread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123