+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HTGTG Cancelled

FORT Newbie

HTGTG Cancelled

Well, I guess there's no business like show business after all. We got word today that the show has been replaced by re-runs of Super Nanny due to low ratings.

ABC may make the last 2 episodes available as downloads (fingers crossed), or I'll just have to invite you all to a party where you can view the last few episodes.

Thanks for watching... Michelle

Aw, that sucks, Michelle. If they don't make them available as downloads, will you give us the scoop on how it played out?

Yeah, you have to share the inside info. I have been excited to find out who ends up with who.

That sucks. Hopefully your contract covers you for the entire series :-) Id love to party in SF again. I want to hear the good stuff about the show.

FORT Newbie
    Why does ABC continue to do this kind of thing. Would it kill them to play the last two episodes? I mean, why do they risk ticking off the ones of us that are watching the show. We'd kind of like to know if they got the guy. It was sort of the point of the show.

FORT Newbie
    kinda like when they cancelled Firefly. That was a great show, dammit!

Damn. I loved this show, too, and was just getting familiar with all the ladies. I found personality traits in each of them that were endearing, and I was rooting for them to find someone they were interested in. Please do keep us updated, Michelle.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    I am so bummed, I can hardly type. I love this show. The story lines were just picking up steam. Yuck! Please keep us updated on the possible downloads. Will they be at the ABC site?

I'm stepping away from the keyboard now so I can cuss.

This is just so maddening. For the first time ever, I wrote the network to complain. Why not just show the last 2 episodes and then not do the show again? They care so little about viewers. I hope they will at least make the final 2 shows available to see on-line. Thanks for letting us know, Michelle. If they don't give us the last 2 episodes, can you update us on the others?
    Last edited by albean99; 07-07-2006 at 10:23 AM.

FORT Fan
    Ugh, that is so irritating!! I really liked this show, and would much rather watch it than Super Nanny. As others have requested, please keep us posted about possible downloads. Thanks!

Lynne

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast