+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    I agree with your entire take.

Staying with Josh is akin to her staying too long in a conversation at that party. It is the polite thing to do and part of her social rules.

Not my take on Kris and Josh - but I understand the points raised. I think she is really trying to re-invent herself from party girl to steady girl and she had a previous relationship with Josh. All the first-meet giggly attraction thing has already been done - as well as the breakup; so he is someone she is comfortable with, someone she knows. Yes he is way smitten, but she had a hard time saying good-bye at the taxi. Was it a V/O where she said she would miss him? Anyway - previews show her picking him up at the airport...and maybe I'm reading way too much into their cuddling. Hope not.

I enjoyed the show as usual. It's too bad there's not really any buzz about it because it's so much better than the Bachelor or any other dating type show that I've seen.

Anne: It seems she prefers Dennis to the other guys. I was surprised that they used the blind date guy for the 2nd scented shirt and not the other guy she's been dating. I like him and laughed at the preview.

Kris: I like her with Josh. She seems pretty gushy when talking about him and I think there's a good possibility that it may last. Will she give up her party girl ways?

Alyssa: Her body language with Joey was so obvious at the church that it's hard to believe he ignored it. I think the LA guy seems a bit strange but they really didn't show much with him. I really don't like either guy for her.

Michelle: I continue to see Sean as the best choice because it appears that she is smitten. I know this is tv so will see but so far I'm liking them as a couple.

I finally watched the show from this week and it was good but it was a filler episode. Nothing really exciting happened and I am looking forward to the final show to see what everyone is up to now.

It has been a good series and similar to last summers Hooking Up. It could be a great show if they combined the ideas of the two show together to give a little more diversity and excitement over the series. I like all the girls in this show but it gets a little tiresome watching all of them go on their 3rd date. Next week watch them all go on their 4th date. I know this show is more like real life and I appreciate that but I also watch for entertainment and the love coaches are not adding that touch like they should.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Not my take on Kris and Josh - but I understand the points raised. I think she is really trying to re-invent herself from party girl to steady girl and she had a previous relationship with Josh. All the first-meet giggly attraction thing has already been done - as well as the breakup; so he is someone she is comfortable with, someone she knows. Yes he is way smitten, but she had a hard time saying good-bye at the taxi. Was it a V/O where she said she would miss him? Anyway - previews show her picking him up at the airport...and maybe I'm reading way too much into their cuddling. Hope not.

hmmm... I thought Kris said she and Josh had gone out a couple of times in the past, but I don't recall her mentioning that they were serious, or were in a relationship or there was already a "breakup." Maybe I am recalling it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome View Post
    I finally watched the show from this week and it was good but it was a filler episode. Nothing really exciting happened and I am looking forward to the final show to see what everyone is up to now.

It has been a good series and similar to last summers Hooking Up. It could be a great show if they combined the ideas of the two show together to give a little more diversity and excitement over the series. I like all the girls in this show but it gets a little tiresome watching all of them go on their 3rd date. Next week watch them all go on their 4th date. I know this show is more like real life and I appreciate that but I also watch for entertainment and the love coaches are not adding that touch like they should.
    I think I know what you mean, Yardgnome, but I'm finding this show refreshing after the drama that's usually what they go for. The Bachelor/ette has so much editing and they continue to throw in the people that will cause the most drama. I didn't watch Hooking Up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12