+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

6/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only until 3am.

Enjoy the show!

LG.
    interesting poll topics. I'm still watching this show, but I'm probably the only one.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I tried to watch, but the strummy guitar music was driving me nuts.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey
    Excellent. I am enjoying this show. Kudo's to whoever designed the format. The screen split in quarters to show each woman in her life is a nice touch. The shared lunches give this a Sex and the City flavor. I see genuine friendships blossoming.

I like that these women are living normally, as much as they can, while doing a television show. It makes so much more sense. Certainly there is a strain with a camera in your face but they have managed to make this look comfortable. And the credit goes to these women on that one. It can't be easy.

I am getting to know these people. I do not connect with Kris or Josh particularly. That is just personality differences. Michelle and Alissa are very relatable. Ann is harder to know but I am getting there.

FORT Fogey
    I watched the show for the first time tonight. Very cute!

This is my second week watching. The show is very interesting to me.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I missed part of the beginning. Crapola! There was the chat with the guys and what they like and don't like? Can anyone fill me in on the lessons!

I'm liking how this is flowing. Getting to know the girls, their differences, the guys, learn a few things.

And wasn't tonight fun about Valentines' Day. I either love it or hate it. It can be a terribly pressured day when you're starting out or by yourself. I certainly agreed with the one girl (?) who said it can be too "Hallmarky". To have a good time on other days too! The girls handled it quite well. Nice variety with the dates. A fancy quiet dinner, skating at a rink, being by yourself. A casual dinner.

Really liking the scenery of San Fransisco. Now I want to go there for a holiday!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Newbie
    This show is starting to grow on me. Was a little boring at first, and honestly i felt it was rather corny and stupid, but i feel like we're finally starting to get to know the girls. I still think the whole "advice" bit is just really retarded and too forced, but i suppose it's just part of the show and it's certainly a nice change from the other "dating" formats.

I am also really starting to enjoy this show. Like someone else said I feel like I am getting to know the girls. I don't really care for the love coaches and the forced situations they put them in but I guess it helps to make the show a little more exciting.

Last night's episode was good because it looks like some of the girls are finding some nice men.

FORT Newbie
    What was the name of the song at the end of last night's episode? Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast