+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I am loving this show! It's what I always hoped the Bach would be and never was. Yeah! Now, down to business. I missed the ice-skating date with the girl next door (Anne?) and that cute guy she met on the Internet. Can anyone recap?

Quote Originally Posted by KCCasey View Post
    I am loving this show! It's what I always hoped the Bach would be and never was. Yeah! Now, down to business. I missed the ice-skating date with the girl next door (Anne?) and that cute guy she met on the Internet. Can anyone recap?
    They had a nice time but just skated. They said goodbye at the rink and did kiss. He said something about wanting to see her again and she agreed that it would be nice. I think she likes him and Dennis and is enjoying dating 2 guys. Dennis did call on Valentine's Day to set up another date.

I liked Kris more this time. She's never been my favorite but think she and Josh have a lot of potential as a couple. Maybe she'll let go of her partygirl ways.

I think Alyssa continues to be impressed by Joey. He's not my type but makes her laugh and is so different from who she usually dates.

I was just thinking things were going great with Michelle and Sean until I saw the preview for next week.

I quite enjoy this show because it seems so much more real life than the Bachelor with the fancy mansion and dates.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    I think Alyssa continues to be impressed by Joey. He's not my type but makes her laugh and is so different from who she usually dates.
    I get the feeling Alyssa is just a laugher so I'm not sure if we can read too much into all that laughing she does when she's with Joey... but that would be interesting if two people seemingly so different got together.

FORT Fogey
    We see Alissa giving Joey the chilling, I need space, talk in the promo. Maybe Joey is a little too intense.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Yes, there was a set up for a red-flag with Joey and intensity during the date discussion with the coaches. Maybe the talk made Alyssa take a closer look.

I finally watched the Valentine episode this evening and am so enjoying the production values...a horrible thing to say, but WOW the city is gorgeous. So are the girls. Now at week 3 their personalities are really clicking with me.

Ah...I like Josh...I want Kris to find that he is the one. It was cute when she asked him the question about when do you know you've found the one...he was sitting back (kind of defensive) but he answered about knowing you could take the risk - and Kris called it being safe. Are they both at that point, or is it too early?

Michelle and Sean - he couldn't take his eyes off her butt when they were bowling - even mentioned he liked her shirt (yah - the way it rode up her midriff - LOL). Interesting give and take (kinda easy) between them but I'm just not sure.

Anne and her two - she should keep fishing in the pond.

I'm loving this show - even the lamo coaches.

FORT Newbie

Thanks for the link to the interview, Careergirl. You and Anne came across very well.

FORT Fogey
    What I heard was great. Unfortunately it cut off in the middle of a sentence and I could never get more than the ad again.

I am stunned and delighted that the producer delivered what he promised you. You all did take a leap of faith, given reality editing history. How brave. Michelle, loved you comment about gathering friends to make fun of reality contestants.

I wish this show had more viewer interest because I think it illustrates exactly what it is we want and hoped the Bachelor, or any dating show, would be.

Kusdo's for putting up with the coaches. Ann, I got it that they have a role to make it appear that you women "grew" into confident, socially skilled daters with their tutelage. pffffffffffffft.

I fear the ratings will not be high enough for a second run. It is all about scheduling. Do you hear that ABC?

I absolutely love this show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12