+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anne - The Girl Next Door

Anne - The Girl Next Door

Anne grew up in Sacramento, CA, in a large Irish-Italian family where she was the youngest of four children. She is quite positive that she would not be the person she is today if she did not grow up with an incredibly devoted and loving sister, two comical and loyal brothers, and two generous, very caring parents.

She spent her childhood and high school years attending private schools in Sacramento. Many of her teammates on the numerous athletic teams she joined over the years voted her "Most Spirited," and she was also on student council. Anne continued her education at UC Santa Barbara where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Dramatic Arts. She now lives in San Francisco where, until recently, she had been working in the financial industry. When the last company she worked for dissolved, she found herself with the opportunity and time to focus on her creative side.

She is now going back to what she loves doing and is exploring her professional possibilities in make-up artistry. Anne also loves animals, going to see live music, working out, watching movies and being with people. You will usually hear a lot of laughing from Anne no matter what her environment and she is definitely her happiest when she is with her friends or her family -- especially her two nephews and her niece. Anne considers herself blessed with what she has been given with in this lifetime.

Oh, Anne, they should have labeled you the dreamer. You're a floater, aren't you; drifting on a dream but finding it hard going. I wish you success in your search for a man to love. In the meantime, learn how to apply that pancake and mascara.

Hmm. I dont' have a lot to say about Anne, yet. She seems to be a great girl, just not sure of herself. I'm not sure why she is having trouble meeting guys. Being Irish and Italian, she's got the outgoing thing down okay, and the family devotion thing going on as well.

Was she the girl that didn't project that she was "available"?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Newbie
    you got it all anne! I wish you good luck for your love life... but for the meantime, enjoy every moment of your life and wait for the right man to come!

I like her.

On the show, her facial features look like a combination of Bridget Fonda and Tatum O'Neal, don't you think?

I'm liking Anne a lot. I think she's growing every show, not literally. She's still the same height But she's getting more confidence which is great to see because it's lets the GUYS see it as well. And hey, that's attractive.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Anne has always been my favorite and am glad she's doing so well. I like that she is open to each new experience even when it's a little painful.

FORT Newbie
    I like that Anne seems like such a good sport about the process.... you gotta love someone who wants to substitute beer for water!!

+ Reply to Thread