+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alissa - The Dreamer

I'm glad Alyssa had a great date and is opening up a bit, maybe?, about her strict dating guidelines. That the man doesn't have to be exactly like her and they can get along. I'm wishing her well. She's a cutie.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fogey
    Alissa, Joey is the guy for you. I make this assertion with very little information and it may be one of my non psychic flashes that often haunt me. But I do make some astounding calls if you sick with me long enough.

I don't really identify with Alyssa but loved her dates with Joey. He seems to make her laugh and it's probably good for her to date someone so different. I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen with them.

I am not sure about Joey yet. Something about him seemed kind of, hmm... slick? I thought the black book gesture was sweet, particuarly because he knows she's going to be going on a lot of dates, and the fact that he gave her a book to help her keep track of them all, but still asked her to be his valentine next to his name entry seemed touching. I am waiting to see more of what he is like. So far he seems engaging and funny, but I don't know if his overtly-masculine confidence meshes in the long-run with Anne's essence or if they have anything in common beyond their initial attraction. Still puts a ? in the air for me. But I will probably eat my words when this is all over.
    Last edited by miadora; 06-22-2006 at 03:43 PM.

I saw Alyssa on RealityChat yesterday. When asked the best thing she learned from the show, she said that she learned to look outside of her everday patterning of dating. She says she went completely outside of her box on some dates and even let out that she and Joey go on a flying trapese date. She was scared but learned to take a risk and had fun. She came across very well on the show and I ended up liking her more.

Saw this on another forum:
    http://www.myspace.com/joey_strulowitz

Miadora: Me adora your avatar kitty

m1d1j1: Thanks for the link: I'm not sure what I think about Joey. His blog almost leads me to believe he is a typical partyer ...didn't look like he was the type to want to settle down. But that's the problem with blogs....hard to interpret sometimes. Oh and it says he's in a relationship....does that mean with Alyssa?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Not sure what it means...

FORT Fogey
    Alissa, you are adorable! I see in the promo that Joey is coming on a little strong for you. No surprise, he is that kind of guy. I like him, though.

I assume you read this board because Michelle does. Come on in and say hello.

a raw foodist, nice

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12