+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6/30: Missing Persons

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Yeah, they are scheduled to sing Words, but I too would have prefered Destination Unknown lobes.
    Aw, man...

FORT Fanatic
    HOLY CRAP!!! I LOVE MISSING PERSONS!!!!

ok, sorry.... I had to get that out of my system. Dale Bozzio is so bad@ss... I'm too green to know them from their first round of fame, but in the late '90s, my favorite radio station would play retro '80s music on Sundays. Missing Persons was always on the setlist. They became pretty famous in my area because of it and even played at a big concert the radio station held. I have fond memories of Dale's scratchy cigarettes/coffee/late-night drinking voice.
    I am soooo happy!

Yeah, they are scheduled to sing Words, but I too would have prefered Destination Unknown lobes.
    I'm with you, Bill and Lobes. I loved Missing Persons, and I would have loved to hear them perform "Destination Unknown."

I've never heard of them before the show and don't care to ever hear of them again.

I thought they were utter crap.

FORT Fanatic
    I didn't get to hear the cover song, but I thought they did a great job on "Words". Dale sang it just the way she did in the 80's (minus a couple of squeaks). I'm actually listening to their song "Walkin in LA" right now!
    I don't care that they didn't win, they're just freakin' awesome!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12