+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 01/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

01/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least 1am Eastern.

Thanks!

FORT Fan
    this group has been crazy. It's hilarious to watch them have all these issues 10 years later. some have been wild to watch.

FORT Newbie
    Is there going to be a reunion show next week? If so, were there any previews of the reunion show? Also, does anyone have updates from the previous groups that were on high school reunion? Did Trevor and that stay together? What happened to the couple that use to be married and had kids, etc?

FORT Fan
    Jim is such a jerk.

Jim is a d*****bag, Nikol's stupid for not seeing past it, and jen's just a skank.

I want to see Nikol smack her!

Edited: Nikol IS stupid. Argh. Don't sit there and say "If you guys want to play me out that's okay". WTF?? What a moron. :rolleyes I have no pity for this girl.
    Last edited by EVOO; 01-19-2005 at 01:40 AM.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

FORT Fanatic
    Jim's the idiot. Jen is a skank...but she simply told Jim what she was feeling. (However, I wonder if she was truly feeling anything for Jim or simply enjoys the 'chase').

Nikol should count her blessings that she realized that Jim can't control his wandering eye. There will be plenty of Jen's in his life.

Kao
    I think that if Nikol wasn't interested in Jim, Jen wouldn't have given him a second's thought. She's the type of woman who is only interested if someone else is interested. Her whole feelings for Jim were in the "can I get you away from Nikol" area, not anything of true feeling or merit on her part.

I really, REALLY hope Karma comes around to smack that girl in the ass, because I have a feeling that she's really been stockpiling the bad Karma.

I agree Kao. It wouldn't surprise me if she was a homewrecker as well. She needs to stop. If a girl like that was after my man, there would be more than words...and i am NOT a violent person normally.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

Premium Member
    Jim only went on that last hall pass with Nikol once he found out Eze was making his move on her, so I don't think he was all too serious about getting together with her, since he had still been feeling those insecurities about her dumping him again. And I wasn't surprised he was the one inviting Jen into the bathroom for the kiss, what a complete loser.

I just hope Nikol doesn't try running into Eze's arms once they are back at home...

Pretty cool that the Gin Blossoms performed at their prom, though - even though that performance left a lot to be desired. Instead of 'Hey Jealousy' I think a more appropriate tune of theirs for this prom would've been 'Found Out About You', heh.

Kao
    Poor Eze. Nikol would have been a lot better off with him instead of loser Jim. And Jim brought the whole situation on himself by asking Ms Skank in the bathroom in the first place!

If you ask me, I think they were doing a lot more in that stall than just kissing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast