+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers*

1/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers*

From the WB website:
    http://www.thewb.com/Shows/Episode/0...||2163,00.html

Two more classmates, Kristian (The Nerd) and Matt (The Dork), arrive in a red hot Corvette, let the classmates believe they are wealthy Internet moguls and make an impression the girls by bringing personal masseuses to the house. Brien M. (The Rebel), who feels he has connected with Torrie (The Hot Sister), invites her on his hall pass, which includes a romantic dinner, massages and bubble bath. Bill (Douglas Rival) invites Nikki (The Cheerleader) on a hall pass to set the record straight about Jen (The Predator). Nikol (The Good Girl), who is frustrated by Jim's (The Jock) lack of communication, accepts Eze's (The Shy Guy) hall pass invitation, which leaves Jim wondering if he missed his chance with her. Tara (The Baby Sister) tells Brien M. (The Rebel) and Torie (The Hot Sister) that she overheard John (The Loud Mouth) making derogatory remarks about her sister, sending Brien M. into a rage which ends in a nasty confrontation.
    -----------------------------------------------

Hmm, actually sounds like it might be a good show tonight.

If you happen to be watching, please keep all discussion of the show in this thread until at least 1:00am EST. Thanks, and enjoy the show!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I don't understand the purpose of going back to a high school reunion feigning massive wealth. What were those nerds thinking? It certainly doesn't make them look good; when everyone finds out, they're just going to look like idiots. The jokes on the nerds.

I am looking forward to seeing what happens between Nikol and Jim...but this show is such a trainwreck!!!
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybear
    I don't understand the purpose of going back to a high school reunion feigning massive wealth. What were those nerds thinking? It certainly doesn't make them look good; when everyone finds out, they're just going to look like idiots. The jokes on the nerds.
    I disagree. I think he's doing a good job of making some of his classmates look like complete asses!

Premium Member
    It was interesting to see [at least from the editing provided] how different everyone's attitude was towards the two geeks when they thought they were now rich. I have a feeling it was just creative editing, though. And I agree, if their fašade falls through, they are going to be ridiculed even more than when they were in high school! Not a stunt I would be comfortable trying to maintain more than five minutes.

John (The Loud Mouth) making derogatory remarks about her sister, sending Brien M. into a rage which ends in a nasty confrontation.
    Uh, I thought the 'nasty confrontation' was pretty simple: Brien asking John if he had said those things, John saying no, Brien saying I believe you - end of confrontation. Funny how John knew he was busted after lying, though, and then went into that rampage by himself as he walked off, knowing the cameras wouldn't lie, hehe. I think he was embarrassed that he was called on it by Brien.

I think Jim is the kind of guy who is sort of wishy-washy regarding Nikol and doesn't mind the attention from other girls, so he has a back up plan - but if Eze pursues Nikol further, I can totally see Jim then deciding he wants to be with her, once he feels threatened of losing her again.

FORT Newbie
    I messed up and missed this episode. If anyone could be kind enough to send me a tape I would make it up to you somehow!
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by mozzz
    Uh, I thought the 'nasty confrontation' was pretty simple: Brien asking John if he had said those things, John saying no, Brien saying I believe you - end of confrontation. Funny how John knew he was busted after lying, though, and then went into that rampage by himself as he walked off, knowing the cameras wouldn't lie, hehe. I think he was embarrassed that he was called on it by Brien.
    I didn't see it that way at all. I don't recall John calling Tori(?) a "whore"(Brien asked if he called her that). He just said she was flirting with someone else. I thought John was just more upset by the whole "producers creating drama for drama's sake" and sick of it.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Premium Member
    Yeah, I don't think John called her that, either - but we don't know what her sister went in and told her he was saying - she might have said John called her that, and thus Brien went to go find out. I still don't think it was a 'nasty confrontation' - Brien and John didn't yell at each other, in fact they stepped away for some privacy so they could discuss it rather calmly, I thought, and even shook hands after it was over.

Having watched the show more than once, John specifically called Torie a slut when he was talking about her to Bill. I don't know exactly what he said that was overheard by her sister, but he was hardly innocent like he pretended to be.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Ahhh!! Thanks OTS! I don't really watch it that closely--I putter around and do stuff on my CPU while I have it running on the TV.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

+ Reply to Thread