+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jen-"The Predator"

Jen-"The Predator"

THEN

This bright, beautiful volleyball champ's greatest claim to fame in high school was the fact that no guy could call her his. Long-term relationships were not her style. Instead she managed to interact with a variety of different school cliques without ever becoming a member of any single one.

NOW

Since high school, Jen's been an extremely busy girl. She's a passionate social worker and has put herself through college and now holds three degrees. Socially, Jen is still as fickle as ever and her reputation for stealing other girls' boyfriends has followed her to the island.

Hum... She could be drama worthy... The slutty social worker... Don't hear that very offen!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Somebody needs to clue this chick in. She really needs to gain some perspective on herself. She's not all that attractive. Maybe she's just generous.

She's probably the most insecure one in the bunch. She gets her affirmation by male attention, and if she can get a guy who's already taken, that's worth even more.
    I have met a few women like this, although thankfully not a lot. That's a really destructive insecurity.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    She's probably the most insecure one in the bunch. She gets her affirmation by male attention, and if she can get a guy who's already taken, that's worth even more.
    I have met a few women like this, although thankfully not a lot. That's a really destructive insecurity.
    Well said candor!

Is it just me, because so far this chick has been all talk and no action. I know she's labeled "the predator," but she doesn't seem very predatorial yet.

So far she's just rambled about how "hot" she is and how "all guys want me but I lose interest after the chase." I haven't exactly seen the men lining up to get with her. They seem WAY more interested in Loretta and Nikol.

Can't stand this beotch. Insecure, attention whore, and she's not even all that. Hell, none of the girls from that high school are really attractive...come to think of it.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

Quote Originally Posted by EVOO
    Can't stand this beotch. Insecure, attention whore, and she's not even all that. Hell, none of the girls from that high school are really attractive...come to think of it.
    I think the girls are attractive - they're just not all they're made out to be. Jen needs to get a grip. By my standards she's pretty average; her greatest leverage with men is probably her tendency to put out. I think it's funny how she's always saying she needs to think about herself...when has she ever thought about anyone else?

FORT Fanatic
    this gal is just a 'wanna-be' and I'm not sure that she's not a "Plant" for drama. I was appalled when she was saying that Bill was sooo interested in her. The girl thinks she "all that" and in reality she's "none of that." I HOPE it comes out next week that Bill made NONE of those comments alleging his interest in her.

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    I'm not sure that she's not a "Plant" for drama.
    I came here to post the same thing! No one can be that transparently manipulative.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast