+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: High School Reunion 3

FORT Newbie
    it was Ms. Davidson who used to drink vodka and oj out of beakers!!! I'd been wracking my brain tring to remember who it was....... (Well I had her first hour junior year maybe she moved to rum and coke in the afternoon...lol)

I tuned in last night to watch this, but got Veronica Mars instead...??

So I looked through my tv guide to try to find it and I found the premiere of High School Reunion was to show on Thursday evening. Since I found this thread, I guess there were parts of the country that this show started last night???

Not sure what's going on...??? Anyone else deprived of their HSR last night? Anyone have a clue why Columbus, Ohio was left out of the loop in regard to this show?

Kao
    What channel were you on?

Veronica Mars and HSR III are on two different networks. VM is on UPN, and HSR III is on the WB network. They are on at the same time, though.

This is the same channel I found the last High School Reunion on... It's WWHO in Columbus, Ohio. I have Wide Open West Cable, but I believe this station is also available on Time Warner Cable.

Yes, I did notice that WWHO also somehow seems to run UPN shows too??? I don't understand it... I enjoyed the previous 2 seasons of High School Reunion, I was hoping to catch this one too.

Kao
    Okay, not sure of how the cable companies are set up where you're at. I wasn't aware that they ran UPN and WB shows together.

I'm in Chicago, so WB is on channel 9 and WPN is channel 50. You should be able to get it; it should be on the same channel that you watch Smallville on, if that helps.

Damn I thought my high school had a lot of drama- not even close! (I don't live anywhere NEAR Florida either...in fact, opposite coast).
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

FORT Newbie
    Now that I'm hooked on this show and know who is on it......where are all the alumni/graduates who were posting before??? Now that I can picture these people, it'd be interesting to know the past scoop on them!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456