+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: High School Reunion 3

kitty1233 is under no obligation to tell you whether she was on the show, or who she is. That's the beauty of this site. If she cares to share info on the contestants and the show, we appreciate her efforts, and that's all...

OR, she could be making it all up. Doesn't matter much to me

FORT Newbie
    John is right as I am not under any obligation to tell you who I am or if I was one the show. If some of you think I am on the show then, I will be interested to know who you think I am once the show has started.

In the meantime take what I say however you would like, whether it is to be truth or fiction. I will continue to lend my input and insight on different things, but let me tell you sometimes you can't make up crap this crazy!!

FORT Newbie

Whatever Kitty

I know exactly who you are and sweety you are fooling no one with all your "inside" show 411 it must make you feel good to have soooo much "Kitty" information on the show and like John said I am under no obligation to let you know how I know who the Kitty is.

Play nice, guys. On this site, bashing/baiting/insulting other members is not tolerated. Reserve your snarkiness to contestants on the show, please.

FORT Newbie

I can't wait

undefinedundefinedundefined
    This show is going to rock CGHS. Saw the previews and can hardly wait
    for the first show to air. Was in the class of '95 and always was in awe
    of Nichole (in the red b'suit) pretty without trying. Think I saw Nikki Bohannon
    dancing in one of the shots--is that her?

FORT Newbie
    Who needs the show when this provides all the necessary drama!! I don't think it is any big surprise who is on the show, considering the WB had a preview of the season??? Everyone you guess IS there.... and more.

Kitty, Jenna: Why do you dislike Gibbons so much, as well as the class of 94?

As far as the reunion goes, people are signing up on the evite, AND---- I don't know what school you went to, but if you think the people who responded yes so far "all fall into the same clicks", then you didn't go to Gibbons...

FabKat, pass the info along!!!!

Okay.. Let's everyone take a step back. No one is condemning Gibbons or anyone who went there-the reunion alone brings back bad memories as well as good, now we have a show that will air dirty laundry from 10 years ago as well. I was just as drunk on Welcome Week and bragging to my friends at other schools that Gibbons was the "best time of my life" since I was having SO much fun.

Flash forward to Christmas 2003-I'm living in London for a year and head home to Ft. Laud for Christmas. I head down with my boyfriend to Tarpon Bend and bear witness to numerous "contestants/classmates" completely wasted, hanging out until last call (4 am) when they find another drunken idiot to hook up with and then DRIVE home. What's upsetting is that HSR will be promoting and exploiting this insestuous behavior.

I don't think kitty (or anyone else that will frequent this message board once the show airs) is bitter, just embarressed to have to watch it with it current friends. As I said, I'm not is the states so I haven't seen the previews and will not be ae to watch the show. BUT-everyone who is friends with anyone who still lives in South FLorida knows that Nikki (who won a Sure deodarant contest), Nicole Johnson and even Carin are aspiring models/actresses and what a great way to break into US Weekly. For you non-Gibbonites, Carin is the spitting image of Toni from Paradise Hotel and just as nasty. The resemblance is uncanny.

Personally, I hope my parents don't find it out it's on--we all have friends on that show and Lauderdale is a small town. I know the parents of the people on the show can't be happy.

I hope HSR promotes the true love and friendship Gibbons had/has as well as the craziness. We all love a happy ending..
    Last edited by jenna305; 05-26-2004 at 02:00 PM. Reason: spelling error

FORT Newbie

anybody NOT fitting the standard profile?

I was called out of the blue at my home and at my office last autumn to be auditioned for the show - did anyone else experience this? I was told it was because I had a particular "profile" they were seeking in the class.

I.e. I was not a 'druggie' or a drinker when I was at Gibbons. I worked hard academically and then left Florida, never looking back. Reading your posts, I was definitely one of those kids who wore Doc Martens before anyone else. Upon hearing that WB exploits the cast members and pigeonholes them into 'roles' on this particular programme, a close lawyer friend suggested it was certain they wanted me to try out for 'the brain' and then set up in some kind of framework. Seeing as this would destroy any future political career (!), I opted out of the process.

I am certain they chose the class of '94 because their class was full of clique wars, upsets, and all the usual fodder of teenage drama. It could have been the backdrop to 'Mean Girls'. I am pretty sure that they will not have picked members from some of the subsets of the student body who were high achievers, active in community service, etc. They'll probably focus on the trust fund babies who partied out at Whiskey Creek and wherever else.

But it will definitely make for a good show. Plus there are plenty of Gibbonites who fit the requisite bill of 'eye candy' to keep the network happy.

I hope that this will somehow be a positive thing for the school and for all the alumni (though I can hardly predict how that will be the case...)

jenna305, you're in London? what are you up to there? Congratulations - someone else from Gibbons who has broken the mould!

FORT Newbie

Cast Members

It's really unbelievable to me to read all these posts about how "drunk" the cast members were downtown or what "eye candy" the cast members give the WB. Gibbons is known for their beautiful girls. To me it's obvious that none of you that are posting with all your info or whatever you think you know are cast members only want-a-be's. I didn't know when you are 28 you can't be out over Christmas holiday-- drink and have a good time. So what if Nikki, Nicole and Carin are in the entertainment industry what's it to anyone? I am in yearbook at Gibbons right now and those girls and the beautiful cheerleaders are like Icons to us. I have heard through the grapevine that they had an amazing time in Hawaii. Gibbons housed many elite 94' graduates and many could be cast members. I feel confident that the parents of the cast members are very proud and by the way FYI to everyone unless you have seen more that the clip that I saw what is so bad about the show and the cast members? I think it's awesome that our school got picked and that they picked the most awesome graduates from 94' to be on the show and probably the most dramatic. I hope that in 10 years my class would be picked for something this cool. Good luck to all the cast members we are cheering for you back home at CGHS!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    What was the name of that guy who hooked up with the two sisters? I can't remember.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast