+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: High School Reunion 3

Who from the Gibbons Class of 94?

i hear Brien Mastriana and Carin Catanazaro are on the show--anyone know who else from the Gibbons Class of 93/94/95?

FORT Newbie

carin

Nikol Johnson '94 and Tara Schnitzer from class of '95 are on the show as well.... I heard Carin had her stomach stapled an lost a butt load of weight? Is that true?
    Last edited by kitty1233; 05-17-2004 at 11:50 PM. Reason: addition

FORT Newbie

Hank

Quote Originally Posted by jenna305
    i hear Brien Mastriana and Carin Catanazaro are on the show--anyone know who else from the Gibbons Class of 93/94/95?
    Hi, Jim Kovach is also on the show. Hank

A big joke

Yeah, Carin did lose the weight and I hear she's trying to model now.
    A couple things for you fellow Gibbonites...;

1. Tara Shnitzer? --they could've at least chosen Tori
    2. Brien didn't even graduate from Gibbons
    3. Nicole Johnson CHANGED the spelling of her first name?!
    4. Jim Kovach is probably the most normal of them all but wasn't very popular
    5. WHO in their right mind nominated the class of 94?????
    6. Kristen Keerkel is absent--she's hilarious and would've been a great addidtion to stir things up

These people are far from successful--they hang out in Ft. Lauderdale and go to the same 3 bars every weekend. If you wanted to run into ANYONE from Gibbons, hit Tarpon Bend and the general Las Olas downtown area... or you can find the private school grads working in local retail stores. I say they owe their parents the $20,000 they spent on their tuition so they could get high, get laid and become lifelong alcoholics. They must be so proud.

It's strange that the reunion emails I've been getting haven't said anything about the show. They are going to make Gibbons look horrible, guess I'll have to change my resume to show I graduated from St. Thomas Aquinas instead. Luckily, I got out alive.

Jenna
    Last edited by jenna305; 05-19-2004 at 03:42 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Jenna, who ever you are, you said it right on the money.

Couple folow ups:

So, that was Tara not Tori. I thought it was Tori. I wish I paid better attention to that promo. I'd love to know if it's linked anywwhere. The WB site took down the HSR stuff. I guess they are getting it prepped for the premiere.

Was that Ezekiel Urruita ? His older brother was hot stuff, yet somehow, I can't even remember his name.

Who in their right mind picked Cardinal Gibbon? Well, gosh, whoever it is, I'd like to thank them. I can only hope some of these people get what they deserve. I had an argument with a friend the other day who went to public school in New York. He said stuff like "Mean Girls" or "Heathers" wasn't realistic. Well, he didn't go to Gibbons.

Yeah, Carin did lose the weight and I hear she's trying to model now.
    A couple things for you fellow Gibbonites...

" I say they owe their parents the $20,000 they spent on their tuition so they could get high, get laid and become lifelong alcoholics. They must be so proud."

God, you are so right.

So .. who are the token geeks? No former flannel wearers? Not all Gibbonites drove BMWs and wore Z. Cavaricci. Some kids actually wore Doc Martens before it was cool.

FORT Newbie
    "Some people were more than obliged to tell them about the the student from '94 who dated and then married the ethics teacher who then became Dean, as well as the guy who dated 2 sisters at one time without either one knowing."

What about the principal who was accused of molesting a teacher, plus some kids throughout the year. I think that made front page of the Sun-Sentinel.

But, hey, how many priest don't get accused of such things?

We did have some good ones. I was sad to hear that Father Pala died. I remember when Father Cobos passed away.

Gibbons also had more than one death from someone getting fked up and driving.

Ahhhh CGHS. Sometime I still get nightmares about having to sell raffle tickets.

FORT Newbie
    I do believe that EZ is on the show as well, and I wouldn't be surprised if him and Nikol Johnson hooked up. As far as Carin modeling thats a interesting one!

Kristen Kerkel (Reineke) is now married, she works somewhere in Boca.

Who nominated Gibbons??? Well here is the story:
    A cast member who shall remain nameless got picked for the bachelor, however the actual bachelor changed and their personalities conflicted. As a result she couldn't do the show. So her audition tapes were sent to NEXT entertainment which are the same people that do the bachelor and HSR shows and thats how Gibbons was one of the schools chosen.

As far as the snotty people that went to Gibbons you all are right some of them still loom around downtown Ft Lauderdale like there 18, picking up slutty girls crashing their cars, getting DUI's and probably having mommy and daddy incur all of their life expenses. Conversely, I know plenty of grads from class of '94 that went on to become Dr's, Dentist's, lawyers, accountants, brokers, and the like. And while Gibbons will be portrayed in the most negative of aspects, I also think that it will be a somewhat accurate depiction of how school life was back then. As they say truth is stranger than fiction and if I didn't live and experience it myself I probably would doubted it like that the friend in NY who doubts the reality of "Mean Girls" and "Heathers"

FORT Newbie
    were you guys on the show?

Thanks all you Gibbons alumni for the 411!

Sweet Home CGHS

We are (of course) talking about a school where the junior class moderator/religion teacher, Cubas, moonlighted at THE DISNEY STORE--blue lettersweater and all.
    But your right about the BMWs and Doc Marten Freshmen year 1990 consisted of watching our new friends/classmates swigging Down Home Punch during 5th and 6th lunch while dippin' Coppenhagen, which if you remember, was ALLOWED. Remember those disgusting cups of spit all over the place?

If you lived in Ft. Lauderdale you KNOW the reputation with alcohol, that was pushed on you from day one during that Freshman Week--what was it called?

But seriously, all the reunion emails I get from Jimi Diez, Andy Andersen and Jennifer Whitlock mention NOTHING about the show..

Is anyone out there going to the reunion?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast