+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How will the finale play out?

FORT Newbie

How will the finale play out?

How will the finale play out? Who gets engaged? Do you think Pipsqueak and Amanda will stay together? What about Gabe and Denise? I wonder if the engagement will be some random contestant from the show rather than one of the main ones they've been focusing on?

I can't decide here, as I think all three couples leave on 'close' terms (the quote about him going his own way and she hers was from this past week. My money, though, is on Gabe and Denise.

Reality is an addiction LilliesandRoses's Avatar
    I think it will be Pipsqueak b/c we don't expect it b/c they've only been together such a short period of time. Them or Lou and her football playing dumba$$...
    "Forget the horse... ride the Cowboy!"

I really just picked Gabe because he insisted on getting a tux . Could well be any one of those three couples.

For a real hoot, I wish it was Lenny and Heather, but that's in my wildest dreams.

I might be in the minority, but I would love for Denise and Mini-Rock to get back together...but maybe I'm just a sap for a happy ending. I'm actually a little bit shocked that LouAnn could drop her boyfriend back home and pick up to move to Austin to be with Johnny so quickly. I don't think Johnny would propose only because it doesn't seem right for LouAnn to accept without fixing things back home. As for Trevor and Amanda, I think they'll definitely try to find some way to work things out. They seem totally inseparable. Also.....Lenny and Heather make a CUTE couple...anybody see them on the previews?

FORT Fanatic
    I'd be surprised if Gabe proposed to Denise. He keeps making comments that he still has feelings for her...if only they can work through their issues. Both of them have said that they love each other so I wonder what it was that caused their break up.

I'd say Johnny was a fool if he proposed to LouAnn because she has a lot of unfinished business. I can see a proposal between Trevor and Amanda - they seem to have the most solid of the relationships.

Maybe LouAnn's boyfriend comes and he's the one that proposed.
    Maybe it's none of these characters that we suspect and some guy comes and proposes to Heather! lol

FORT Regular
    Maybe LouAnn's boyfriend comes and he's the one that proposed.
    That wouldn't surprise me since someone's boyfriend did do that last season.

There have been sightings of Amanda and Trevor together, so who knows. There's no mention about Denise and Gabe though. I'm sad about that, cos I was hoping those two would be together in the end. My money is on Denise and Gabe going their seperate ways, sort of, as seperate as they can get with children involved.

I am with some of the above situation of LouAnn's boyfriend coming, now that would be good. They have been together for 3 years!

Reality is an addiction LilliesandRoses's Avatar
    I doubt VERY seriously that if LouAnn's boyfriend has seen any of the tape before he goes on the show, if he was even planning on it in the first place, that he would DEFINITELY not go now that she has said that she is unsure and that she could be in love with John again, etc... I just don't see him doing that... at least, he shouldn't... I def. think its Trevor and Amanda... they are AWESOME!
    "Forget the horse... ride the Cowboy!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I'm pulling for the nerd. Go nerd go! Get the girl! Let somebody other than a big dumb jock get a girl for once...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast