+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How will the finale play out?

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I'm pulling for the nerd. Go nerd go! Get the girl! Let somebody other than a big dumb jock get a girl for once...
    Isn't enough for you that Lenny got it together enough to ask the Hotel Ho? I agree with those that think LouAnn's boyfriend returns and proposes. It would be just the twist we need.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Isn't enough for you that Lenny got it together enough to ask the Hotel Ho? I agree with those that think LouAnn's boyfriend returns and proposes. It would be just the twist we need.
    Well, see, does she really like him or is she just being nice to him? That's the real question.

The LouAnn boyfriend thing is too predictable.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Reality is an addiction LilliesandRoses's Avatar
    If LouAnn's b-friend comes back and asks her to marry him, he's an idiot! I would never marry someone who has spent ump-teen days with their ex boyfriend, on overnight trips, and who has been "deciding" if she wants to "pick" him or me. No... it would be over... not moving forward. (although now that I think about it, the drama queen in me would like to see this play out. However, the romantic in me is pulling for Trevor and Amanda!)
    "Forget the horse... ride the Cowboy!"

FORT Newbie
    Maybe it's one of the other contestants' boyfriends coming to propose (sort of like last year).... someone who is not having any 'romance' at the reunion so to speak.... and the teasers are making it look like it's one of the 'featured couples'. They (the editors) are pretty sneaky on this show, splicing one conversation to the next to create drama that is out of context. I can see this happening with the ring too.

Quote Originally Posted by LilliesandRoses
    If LouAnn's b-friend comes back and asks her to marry him, he's an idiot! I would never marry someone who has spent ump-teen days with their ex boyfriend, on overnight trips, and who has been "deciding" if she wants to "pick" him or me. No... it would be over... not moving forward. (although now that I think about it, the drama queen in me would like to see this play out. However, the romantic in me is pulling for Trevor and Amanda!)
    Um, this was taped quite a while ago and I'm sure LouAnn's boyfriend had no knowledge of what was going on until either LouAnn decided to fess up or he watched teh show. So him showing up during prom to propose does not make him an idiot. Her accepting after everything she's done and said makes her a lying ho though. (Yes, I'm assuming it's Brad that will be proposing).

Now, I'm giong to play private eye here...

Every time they show the ring being placed on the finger I notice really small, well-manicured hands. LouAnn has "man" hands and Denise's hands are smaller and darker...so unless the wallflower and the fag have been doing the horizontal hokey-pokey during their stay I would deduce the engaged couple to be Amanda and Trevor. you heard it here first.

Reality is an addiction LilliesandRoses's Avatar
    Yay! Mandy and Trevor... MY FAVORITE! I just LUVVVVV them!
    "Forget the horse... ride the Cowboy!"

Maybe TJ will propose to the Gay Guy!! EEK!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12