+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 1AM**

FORT Fanatic
    I'm here in Montreal where the show comes on at 11 on Sundays and it was a repeat of last weeks show. I usually watch in Ontario where it is on at 9. Now I may never see this episode and if it is the end I want to know how it turns out. Can you help?????

I watched, I watched! I was just no where near my computer! I hate to admit I'm watching this every week, but I am... I personally don't see the appeal of Gabe, but I bet next week he bails on his ex. JMO... I hope they do some kind of follow up months from now to see what happened to these reunion couples.....

Reality is an addiction LilliesandRoses's Avatar
    I agree w/ the follow up thing. This isn't a live show... so I think that at the end of it, they could update us. I'm addicted. I just can't help but love the drama of reality TV. Doesn't matter what show it is, if its reality, I'll love it! I'm all about the new budding romance... aren't they ADORABLE!!! :-)
    "Forget the horse... ride the Cowboy!"

IMO, the best thing about this episode was Lenny - I thought he did just great, and I am almost ashamed to say, I was proud of and happy for him .

I didn't get to watch it!! I"m still waiting for the recap!!!! (How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days was on... I can NEVER miss that movie when its on... Its the funniest movie I've EVER seen!!!!) Anyway---so what did Lenny do?????

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LilliesandRoses
    Anyway---so what did Lenny do?????

There's a "prom" on the season finale, they were all talking about who they were going with, etc. Near the beginning of the show, they showed Lenny saying that he really wanted to ask Heather to the prom and he was waiting for the right time or something. (Sorry I never remember details that well )
    Finally at the end of the show he walked into her room and asked her and she said yes, and said that she was wondering if he was ever going to ask. Errr right. So I guess they're hitting the prom together.

Quote Originally Posted by LilliesandRoses
    I agree w/ the follow up thing. This isn't a live show... so I think that at the end of it, they could update us. I'm addicted. I just can't help but love the drama of reality TV. Doesn't matter what show it is, if its reality, I'll love it! I'm all about the new budding romance... aren't they ADORABLE!!! :-)
    I think at the end of the last one, they did do some quick recaps at the close of the show. I'm curious as well.

Heather is a PIECE OF WORK. I have issues from high school too, but at some point, you get the frig over it!!! I'm sure Denise is grateful for her pity though....insert sarcasm.

I absolutely despise Denise... While I agree that Heather should just get over it, Denise doesn't have to be such a B1tch about it... Just roll your eyes and go on... but don't keep up with that h.s. crap with her... Denise is just as pitiful... OOOOOhhhhhhhh, how I wish I could go back to a h.s. reunion with my class... We would pull all this crap... but we'd be one big soap opera w/ nothing but drama!!! It would be GREAT!

Hmm, it's only my opinion, but I think Denise handled the situation pretty well. Heather came to the reunion swinging a huge sword, and I think Denise took the high road and played it calm. Inside, she must have been seething. I mean, if someone came deliberately to ruin my chances with an ex by bringing up old things from TEN years ago, I'd be pretty heated. I don't even think I could be as calm as Denise, but I'm glad that she wanted to leave the door open to be friends with Heather. I'm hoping for the best for Denise, Gabe, and their children.

I soooo wish we could have seen more of Chris this season...what a cutie!

I hope the editing is just crappy because they are making it look like Heather is absolutely brain dead. If Gabe is still playing the same game in high school, then it looks to me like he rejected her then and she wouldn't let it go. If I were Denise I would have threatened her with gangsta relatives and pulled her hair too. She's stalker scary!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast