+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 1AM**

Quote Originally Posted by Salina22
    Do you think that it will be trevor and amanda who get engaged? and do you think that Denise and Gabe will get back together. I was so excited when he turned Heather down. For her to be that obsessed she has issues
    I think the engagement will be just like last season....LouAnn's boyfriend, Brad, will make a guest appearance on the show to ask Lou to marry him. She'll say yes, because Johnny just hasn't been a part of her life for 10 years.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I am really enjoying this show...it is delivering exactly what it promises--High School. Just about every situation shown has been totally high school all over again. Even Denise saying "that was 10 years ago, I was a child" is so high school. I know I used to use the same excuse in high school...."Gee, I was in Junior High when I said that. I was such a child."

I can still feel the tension between Denise and Heather. I'm waiting for the cat fight to break out. It's great
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Drain my brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adraucia
    I can't believe that the camera men didn't stop Denise from using her toothbrush!!
    Let's hope they did & their just letting us think that that was the toothbrush Heather rubbed her pit on...
    I drive down the street in a Rolls Royce car. Use hundred dollar bills when I light my cigar.

Drain my brain.
    I think this show would've been better if they would've included everyone... it mainly just focuses on a select few. Whereas the show could've had a lot more to offer if they would've included the whole cast. As for the whole sophomore situation, I don't even understand why their even there. They didn't graduate with those other people so it's really not a high school reunion at all...
    I drive down the street in a Rolls Royce car. Use hundred dollar bills when I light my cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    I am really enjoying this show...it is delivering exactly what it promises--High School. Just about every situation shown has been totally high school all over again. Even Denise saying "that was 10 years ago, I was a child" is so high school. I know I used to use the same excuse in high school...."Gee, I was in Junior High when I said that. I was such a child."

I can still feel the tension between Denise and Heather. I'm waiting for the cat fight to break out. It's great
    And all about the popular kids.

Premium Member
    Yeah having the sophomore girls come along is kinda weird. I think my class reunion only included people who'd actually,oh, been in the class. Crazy huh :phhht

And I would really love to at least see some of the other people and their "stories". Heather is repulsive. Enough already!

Kao
    Ugh, the toothbrush incident and the toilet paper incident was just plain silly and immature. As much as i'm not a Heather fan, I felt sorry for her last night. Denise just strikes me as someone who's spoiled and refuses to apologize for ANYTHING. I know if I did someone wrong back in HS and saw them again, the first thing out of my mouth would be an apology. I don't think that she's sorry for what she put heather through, and the whole "I was just 17!" excuse is OLD. There's no excuse for treating anyone like crap at any age if you're a decent person. Makes you wonder why Gabe broke up with her in the first place.

Premium Member
    Good point. We all change as we age and may do stupid things when we're young, but IMO that still doesn't justify being a total $#@$head to others at any age. 17 is most certainly old enough to know the difference between right and wrong.

FORT Regular
    Hm, I'm not sure it's LouAnn and Brad, cos there are reports on the WB board that LouAnn and Johnny were together, with conflicting reports on whether or not they're still together today.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12