+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4/04 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 1am**

FORT Fanatic
    Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum, so please don't flame me for throwing out my opinions.

But I think it is extremely hypocritical of LouAnne to criticize Heather. First of all, Heather's relationship with Gabe is about as old as LouAnne and Johnny's. secondly, who is LouAnne to criticize anyone, she's the one with the boyfriend. Thirdly, Gabe is divorced from Denise, PERIOD.

By the way, I think the skinny dippers are being tacky, but, hey, if I was in Hawaii, I'd be running with them, although not in a thong - TV isn't ready for that.

That was actually a really good epsiode. The only thing that left me pondering was ....did you notice that they use a lot of "plastic" cups and wine glasses? hmmmm must have fiquired they would be rowdy. "lol

Hmmm Heather get's another hall pass with Gabe next week.

Same time, same place next week??
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

Man I Missed It! Gotta catch the re-run!

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I don't like Denise and Louanne, i feel they are such haters . All they do is complain about the other girls and stuff. LouAnne then go doing *Stuff* with Johnny but she didn't say anything about that. They are so DRAMATIC!!! Lenny cut makes him looked much better but his constant facila expressions makes him look freaky lol. I like heather and i hope she ends up with gabe lol but i know that won't happen hehe. They don't show much about the teen mom and the wallflower girl *i think its wrong*. Johnny is a homewrecker !! hehe. Well tonight's episode was okay, the skinny dipping was funny and Denise was hating on them AGAIN -_-.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules
    But I think it is extremely hypocritical of LouAnne to criticize Heather. First of all, Heather's relationship with Gabe is about as old as LouAnne and Johnny's. Secondly, who is LouAnne to criticize anyone, she's the one with the boyfriend. Thirdly, Gabe is divorced from Denise, PERIOD.
    I agree with what you're saying actually. I don't like LouAnn or Denise anymore. They're acting pretty high school themselves. "Amanda got a boob and nose job...of course she's cute." *snicker* I wanted to smack them. The skinny-dipping obviously wasn't about Gabe at all. I mean, Tre and Trevor were the ones getting in with Heather and Mandy. Gabe only walked by for one second. What's Laura saying about them doing it to show they're a threat? Ummm, yeah, they're way out of the way of everyone on a dark beach, so everyone can see them and be threatened. Riiiiight I don't see what's wrong with people having fun. I guess Denise doesn't like to have much fun unless it's completely tame...or unless she's gossiping about someone. I'm sure Denise really did threaten Heather...seems like something she would have done back in high school. I don't see Denise ever talk to Gabe, so...how are they working on things?

Drain my brain.
    I adore Chris (the class clown) ...
    I drive down the street in a Rolls Royce car. Use hundred dollar bills when I light my cigar.

FORT Fan
    heh, I can't stand him...
    Great site for results info:

www.wgvo.com

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    I like heather and i hope she ends up with gabe lol but i know that won't happen hehe. They don't show much about the teen mom and the wallflower girl *i think its wrong*. Johnny is a homewrecker !! hehe. Well tonight's episode was okay, the skinny dipping was funny and Denise was hating on them AGAIN -_-.
    Heather is the homewrecker, not Johnny. All Johnny is breaking up is a relationship. Heather is breaking up a 10-year marriage where two children are involved!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    I don't see Denise ever talk to Gabe, so...how are they working on things?
    Denise and Gabe went on a hall pass together, before Heather and the other "sophomore" arrived.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast