+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 3/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 1am**

ok Luann kills me......she's a cutie..."I got a hall pass" "Better bring a corsage...I'm not a cheap date you know"

Woah this date is so hot....like massages, rose petals..totally sexy! :p
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

LouAnn and Johnny should just get it out of the way and have Sex.

OOOOO skinny dipping next week!

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    LouAnn and Johnny should just get it out of the way and have Sex.

OOOOO skinny dipping next week!

Uhmmmmm Heather in a thong topless...WOW what a shock

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Tonight's episode was okay. It was so funny when TJ was constantly biatching about the male stripper lol. TJ and Daniel fight so sissy . Can't wait for next's week Lenny' makeover heh.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Just watched the episode today. I find myself not liking LouAnn and Denise as time goes on. LouAnn made it seem like Heather was always trying to steal Gabe from Denise, but Heather didn't know Gabe was seeing other people. Plus, I don't think Gabe has as much chemistry with Denise as he does with Heather. Also, it bugged me when Denise was all..."I still have your belt and socks if you need them for tonight." It's like saying..."Yeah, we had sex, and I have some of your stuff to prove it." Also when she told LouAnn about Heather's hall pass with that little smile. I think there's a chance Gabe might end up with Heather because it seems more pressured when he's with Denise. Dan and his birthday...the stripper. TJ's reaction was funny...taking a swig of Jack Daniel's. I'm glad Dan and TJ "settled" their beef with each other. As for Trevor and Mandy...they're gonna go all night. They make a great couple.

What's up with those stupid shirts TJ is always wearing? Did the producers make him keep his white supremist tattoos covered
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234