+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3/21 Discussion *Spoilers*

3/21 Discussion *Spoilers*

There wasn't a thread started....so if anyone else is here..
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

The place where Denise and Gabe are having dinner is gorgeous!!
    He seems somewhat hesitant though...
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

Yeah I agree with Heather...it's so immature to come back and try to destroy a marriage. It was in high school. Get over it.

Haha I feel like a geek...who's talking to herself lol.

Aaww Denise and Gabe are kissing!!

Louann made Heather cry...good. She was just telling her to basically leave the drama at the door if she wants to have fun there.

Gabe nnooo, stay away from Heather! She'll only cause trouble and heartache. At least they didn't kiss or anything!

K well since the show is over, I think I'm done talking with myself now

Quote Originally Posted by starsprite
    K well since the show is over, I think I'm done talking with myself now
    Sorry Star got here AFTER the show! But enjoyed your commentary none the less!

I have to say I hate people like Heather who hold grudges and seek revenge. Obviously Gabe didnt care a whole helluva lot about her or he wouldnt have married Denise. I also dont believe a girl like Denise would have threatened to have Heather offed. That sounds like a ridiculous high school rumor that probably started because Denise said something like "I could kill that girl. My friends wont put up with whats shes trying to pull," or something like that and it got blown up into something much MUCH bigger.
    Also go LouAnn for putting Heather in her place.
    Honestly I think the true jerk in this situation is Gabe. He played all of those girls, including Denise. As much as Id like to see them reconcile for the sake of their kids and the sanctity of marriage, I dont think what he did to all those girls was right. If they should be mad at anyone its him.
    As for Denise miscarrying I think its awful that those people are spreading rumours that she faked a miscarriage. People shouldnt by so cynical, jealous and judgmental. They have no proof or reason to believe she did that and a miscarriage is a horrible terrifying thing to experience. To accuse someone of faking it is abominable.
    Ok thats my two cents. Off to bed.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    If Denise really threathen them and faked a miscarriage just to get Gabe, that would be really sad. LOL the "pipsqueak" came and no one like knew him . Tonight's episode was ok. NExt week has more action
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast