+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3/21 Discussion *Spoilers*

I was unable to WATCH
    because I was watchin Barbra on the Actors Studio
    but I saw those 3 whatevers ploting and scheming....
    My respecting for them just dropped 10 more notches down. I cant wait to see their report card.
    From last weeks show the 3 ladies were not doin soo good....

Okay, I can't remember if I was as hypocritical as all of these girls have been so far when I was 20-something.

Heather and Denise meet up in the kitchen where they plaster on these oh so fake smiles and they tell each other how wonderful they look and agree that they are "cool" (I'm assuming this means the situation not them personally). Next video diary from Heather is all about not letting Denise walk around with that big smile on her face while she (Heather) has to continue to endure the pain that started 10 years ago from a high school romance. Um, Denise's appearance in the kitchen was all about getting it all out there, but I guess with no friends flanking her it made it hard to be self-righteous about her rationalization for being there.

I loved how the two so-called friends of Heather's didn't come to her defense or rescue when Louann was pulling the plug on Heather's crusade. They just went upstairs and watched Heather lick her wounds and tried to cheer her back into the "we've come back to get revenge" mode. It's obvious why none of these girls were cheerleaders. :phhht

I think Amanda will be lost to Heather's crusade once Pipsqueak sinks his teeth into her.

I'm a little annoyed that Heather is scared to really let it out there. I mean, if she talked so much about settling the whole score, she should bring something up. I mean, Denise can't do anything but act nice. If Heather wants something said, she can't wait for Denise. I don't like how the three women played it up in the beginning as a huge confrontation. It should be discussed, but...how can you really get into a huge thing over something that happened 10 years ago?

I like Johnny...he did good by letting his feelings out into the open. It's good that LouAnn knows now. I don't know who she'll pick, but I have a little feeling she'll fall for Johnny. I don't know. Gabe and Denise...they're good together, but I don't know if 2 weeks is gonna fix a divorce. That whole thing about Denise faking a miscarriage...I wish Heather would ask Denise about that. I don't know...LouAnn never mentioned it to Denise. Goooooood stuff next week.

After thinking more about the episode, I've decided that I actually don't like Denise all that much. I mean, I don't know if she did fake that miscarriage or not...but that fake, nice attitude...bugs me so much. I wish Heather hadn't been scared off by LouAnn. I don't really like her as much either anymore. The three girls shouldn't have to be all confrontational about the 10 year old mess, but I wish they would discuss it!!!

I will just state that I really like this show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12