+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 3/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

It's saaad that SOME of them still has not changed since leaving high school. When I went to my 10 year reunion there was a handful of people that really changed versus others that still hanged out w/ their cliques.
    As for the show, majority of them are still stuck in the past.

I think this season looks a lot more "evil and maniacal" than last season. It seemed like last years crew embraced their high school cliques less and were there more to say "look at me now" and "hey its been 10 years, how are you doing". this year it seems like the producers brought in people who are going to "clique up" and have fights and drama and tough choices.

I'll be watching. I love this stuff!!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

FORT Newbie
    I agree. I think this is more "serious." Those two were married with children..these aren't regular high school exes. I can't imagine how Denise is going to feel. Most people I know would come UNglued if their ex husbands former lovers were flaunting their bodies at him in front of their faces. This poor girl might flip her lid!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2
    It's saaad that SOME of them still has not changed since leaving high school. When I went to my 10 year reunion there was a handful of people that really changed versus others that still hanged out w/ their cliques.
    As for the show, majority of them are still stuck in the past.
    Well, I got my 10 coming up this year, and I've already decided I'm not going (but that's another topic altogether). Still, it would be nice to send someone with a camera just to see if anything is said about me.

Oh yeah, why are those "sophomore" girls even at the reunion? They weren't even in the same class as the graduates.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Fan
    This group is hilarious. But, talk about stacking the deck. It was bad enough that they brought in the redneck and the flaming queen, and the 'exes'....but, they just couldn't trust that THAT would be enough 'drama', so we bring the sophomores in for the kill.

I was getting sort of pissed to see all the ' popular' clique together again. I thought it was lame, having them live together. But, now that we have the sophomore trio of troublemakers, they will torture the ' popular' ones.

But, I don't see how they've changed any.

The ' non-popular' folks will definitely get some entertainment.

For all his bragging about being known as ' The Player', Tre needs to step aside and give the mantle to Gabe.

This guy was dating THREE gals at the same time, and it seems like ALL THREE want him back after 10 years?

THAT is a Player.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456