+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sophomores and Revenge

Sophomores and Revenge

What is up with all of these sophomores who are coming to this reunion for revenge??? It seems so stupid and petty! If they all ran in the same circles, which it seems like they did, they could have resolved all these issues in private in the years after high school. Before my family moved, I hung out with my high school friends on college breaks, and most of my high school drama was resolved there. Any that wasn't was so insignificant that I can't even remember what it was! Some one explain this too me!!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Hey croftchism, why did I know I was going to run into you here. Apparently, we both are gluttons for punishment.

I was asking myself the same question last night. Did they do this on the first installment? I didn't see it. Do these broads get paid more to be pain in the butts? Can you imagine having to go home after this is aired and try to explain editing being the reason you are perceived as a ho to the nth degree who is still stuck in a pre-pubescent state of drama?

I dunno whats up w/ those 3...But they do make a nice story line for a movie BTW...

Now back to what I was saying, their plans to wreack havoc that is soooo immature they should confront him if they have un-resolved issues than trying to destroy personal lives. Gabe has a history w/ Denise and these girls had what a 1 yr fling each w/ him? Who is at the disadvantage here...

Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2
    Now back to what I was saying, their plans to wreack havoc that is soooo immature they should confront him if they have un-resolved issues than trying to destroy personal lives. Gabe has a history w/ Denise and these girls had what a 1 yr fling each w/ him? Who is at the disadvantage here...
    I hear ya. I never understood why a girl would want to kick my ass because some boy she liked decided he would rather date me than her. Why is this something I should be punished for? :rolleyes

The interesting thing is that one of them seems to blame Denise the most and the other Gabe (although she was still perfectly willing to strike at Denise as well).

What surprised me is that the one who blames Gabe should also blame her co-conspirator, shouldn't she? There had to be enough rumors floating around school that even if these girls weren't close you'd think that they'd have wanted to scratch each other's eyes out at some point, because one of them must have had Gabe "first" (well at least before the other girl).

It has been 10 years, get on with your life!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RachelC
    It has been 10 years, get on with your life!!!
    But reality tv doesn't pay if you "get on with your life"!

+ Reply to Thread