+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daniel- "The Gay Guy"

I think it's both possible that TJ is the biggest jerk who ever jerked AND that Dan needs to cool it and go back to working on himself rather than trying to get revenge or change minds that are locked to change. If walking around if Harem pants is his real life routine, great. But if he's doing it JUST to push those homophobia buttons? How is that much better than just being an ignorant ass like TJ?

These guys can BOTH shove a sock in it. But since they will be forced to coexist in that house, we know it ain't over.

It's so funny. Last night I was in a McDonald's. As I'm ordering my Superzsized order of Fries, I'm being served by a kid who looks pretty much EXACTLY like the High school version of Daniel. And his voice sounds enough like a 16 year old version of this guy to shock me as well.

No this wasn't in Texas, or anywhere near, but I'm not trying to prove any relationship here. Just that Daniel's pretty much exist everywhere. This kid had a ton of acne too, but I imagine Daniel might have too if he worked in a MCdonalds and didn't have it baked away by the Texas sun.

Funny moment at the end, when a REALLY beautiful girl in her early 20s walked in and EVERY male head in the restaurant except Daniel 2.0's turned simultaneously.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123