+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Daniel- "The Gay Guy"

Quote Originally Posted by AcidRaine
    This guy is playing off a very prissy card and it is slightly annoying.

I dunno what you mean by annoying..
    Nothing wrong w/ acting a little fem now and then but when ya got that flame burning very high its time to turn it back down a notch or two....
    If Daniel did NOT attend I would have not sat thru the whole show....

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Hmmm, very open gay guy, I applaud him ... I hope he and the redneck fight in boxing and whoop him hehe
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I think he's OTT on this "vacation" because he is trying to make up for lost time. I think he needs to get over the fact that he had to hide in the proverbial closet and just relax a bit and have fun.

Actually, I think he just needs to realize that jerks will always be jerks, but that the rest of the world isn't necessarily impressed by seeing his "package" presented in harem pants either.

In other words, I think he should tell the jerk to piss off, and then ignore his ass.

FORT Fan
    I was LMAO when I saw him coming the first time. He is funny.

The redneck loses tons of points for not even lasting an HOUR as his roommate.

For that reason alone, I want Daniel to stick it to the redneck.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolFreak05
    This is off the subject of Daniel but did they have a gay contestant on the first season?
    I briefly watched the first one, I saay nope..None That I saw

Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2
    I dunno what you mean by annoying..
    Nothing wrong w/ acting a little fem now and then but when ya got that flame burning very high its time to turn it back down a notch or two....
    If Daniel did NOT attend I would have not sat thru the whole show....
    nothing wrong with acting femm but when you become a drama queen it becomes a lil too much.

I have no problem with dan other than the fact it seems he is hammingit up for the camera.

FORT Regular
    I have no problem with Dan being gay. And it's obvious he's trying to annoy the hell out of TJ. At least TJ can pretend to be a little more tolerant, for crying out loud.

My problem, though, is that Dan is just so dang flamboyant. Doesn't matter if a person is straight, gay, boy or girl- stop trying to draw attention to yourself and hog the camera...

FORT Newbie
    I agree I think dan is just too over the top. cool it . I dont care if you are gay but damn dont bellow it to the world. I dont run around telling everyone I am hetero for cripes sakes. I could care less what goes on in anyones bedroom (adult that is) but to have to ALWAYS be shoving it is your face is annoying. And as far as TJ--- if he is not comfortable in that room then he has every right to move. One person has just as much rights as another. If it is dans right to be gay isnt it TJ right to not agree with that lifestyle? But according to most of the posters TJ is an ass because he does not agree.. Sorry state of affairs when one person rights oversee anothers ..double standard if you ask me. And dan confronting TJ just shows that he does not accept the fact that TJ has rights just like he does. Isnt this what the gay community is trying to fight.. If TJ wants to get to know dan then that is his business and if he doesnt than that is his business also. Special rights crap is getting old. The rights are there just dont abuse them.......

Dan should have talked one on one with TJ and not make the incident public w/ everyone else there.

I think a compromise and Dan asking TJ's thoughts should have happend but they were goin at as my way or no way...
    That's not good...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast