+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tre-"The Player"

Tre-"The Player"

Then:

"The Player"
    Despite the fact that Tre attended a different high school, everybody who was anybody at Round Rock wanted to hang with Tre. He was a great buddy, great athlete and part of the inner circle of cool guys at Round Rock (aka "da boys"). Girls considered him a player, but the truth was, Tre loved women but had a hard time "closing the deal."

Now:

Sales Associate/Personal Trainer/Party Promoter, Austin, TX
    Oahu
    Pre-Reunion - Years may have passed, but Tre still likes to party like it's 1993. He's currently a personal trainer, living in Austin, and prides himself on his physique, his tattoos and his "let the good times roll" personality.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

He didnt go to their high school!!?!?!?!?!? What the...........! So last year some of the people graduated from different classes and on this season they have people from different high schools. Now this is a joke.

This guy doesnt seem to have changed much, if anyone remembers him.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    He didnt go to their high school!!?!?!?!?!? What the...........! So last year some of the people graduated from different classes and on this season they have people from different high schools. Now this is a joke.

This guy doesnt seem to have changed much, if anyone remembers him.
    That is what I said when I read it! WTF?! Of course, I am sure that most people are too smart to go to a televised high school reunion so the producers probably had trouble finding enough people!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Drain my brain.
    Hmmm...
    I drive down the street in a Rolls Royce car. Use hundred dollar bills when I light my cigar.

yeah, that doesn't even make any sense why they would put someone on there who didn't even go to their high school. At least they let us know that some of these people weren't in the same class unlike the other season.

So the point from his intro is that he knows what he was but has no intention of acting any differently? Yah.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    So the point from his intro is that he knows what he was but has no intention of acting any differently? Yah.
    Yep. And from what I saw last night, this guy may never have to go through a mid-life crisis. He's in a perpetual state of puberty! What a tool. :phhht

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    They shouldnt put people who didn't graduate from the same school.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Yep. And from what I saw last night, this guy may never have to go through a mid-life crisis. He's in a perpetual state of puberty! What a tool. :phhht
    He's such a player I half expected to see him start to do that double index-finger pointing thing at people that only Disco Stu and Love Boat's Isaac the Bartender can really get away with.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    They shouldnt put people who didn't graduate from the same school.
    That's my thing. Him and those "sophomore" girls shouldn't even be there. Otherwise, I'm crashing my sister's 10 year in two years.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast