+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gabe-"The Jock"

Gabe-"The Jock"

Then:

Hands down, Gabe was considered "the catch" of his graduating class. This tall, dark and handsome football player was a natural-born leader and athlete and was dubbed Homecoming King his senior year. While he spent most of his high school years dating Denise, the girl he later married, he also managed to break quite a few hearts along the way.

Now:

Coach/Teacher, Round Rock, Texas
    Pre-Reunion - When Gabe got married and became a father soon after high school, he had no choice but to grow up fast. His dreams of becoming a pro football player had to take a back seat. Since then, Gabe has become a teacher and a caring parent. He admits he's ready for a chance to experience the good old days with his crew of buddies, a.k.a. "da boyz," and that a reunion with his ex-wife in paradise might do what life in Texas could not - put an end to their fighting.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I cant see how he how was the catch, he looks doofy, but I am guy so who am I to judge. He looks like he put on some pounds. Some of these descriptions I am puzzled by

I can't believe that *this* is the dude all the girls are fighting over .:rolleyes
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

How cute!! He wants a reunion with his wife! I hope the scheming high school vixen doesn't cause any trouble!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    I can't believe that *this* is the dude all the girls are fighting over .:rolleyes
    What!? You're kidding right?

Drain my brain.
    He's decent looking... not bad, not bad...
    I drive down the street in a Rolls Royce car. Use hundred dollar bills when I light my cigar.

Drain my brain.
    He reminds me of "The Rock"...
    I drive down the street in a Rolls Royce car. Use hundred dollar bills when I light my cigar.

I didn't have any classmates that looked like that when I was in high school.
    This Gabe really gets around, I hate to see the direction is going w/ his ex's
    all there...

I know that Tre was supposed to be the player, but this guy was dating 3 girls at once! Strange how he was cold to Denise in the beginning, but when they were gonna go on the date, he gave her a hug and was all..."You look beautiful!"
    Last edited by Mdrio9; 03-15-2004 at 01:55 AM.

FORT Newbie
    I'm sorry, but I have to disagree! Gabe is such a hottie. I feel al little bad for his ex though. What is she thinking trying to get him back on a televised program. I don't think any guy is worth the humiliation, no matter how good looking!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast